Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It is fact bich. I said its the worse recruiting week....I can remember, me. Fool. And of course u and others come off your period pain to cry because yall no better than the man who always spouting doom and gloom.
I can not remember, me…but can I remember you me he too?

This is good great news. Not good had he announced today.
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Lot of last minute desperation offers that were probably better than ours. Yeah, holding off means he put the brakes on to allow us time to re-offer.

Advertisement
He wasn’t picking UF today, that’s completely false. People were not expecting him to announce a couple days ago.
Heard the same. HS told him he could have only 30 minutes. Changing venues now. Also the reason he chose miami was he believed he'd be developed better and didn't have confidence Billy would be there long.

Advertisement
Miami has always felt good, even today. Like I said Miami knew this was coming days ago , UF didn’t. There’s more to the story. UF is more of insurance policy at this point. A big one at that. After it’s over I’ll give better context.
@IndayArtHauz - you see, baby doll??
Ephraim Sykes Nbc GIF by Hairspray Live!

Advertisement
Heard the same. HS told him he could have only 30 minutes. Changing venues now. Also the reason he chose miami was he believed he'd be developed better and didn't have confidence Billy would be there long.
So he didn’t know any of this?

Miami expected it to be pushed back , that’s why D and myself mentioned it a couple days ago. So UF was mislead in their thinking. We knew it , they didn’t. Take that as you will. I’ll post more after it’s over.
Do him and Kirkland want to play together?

Advertisement
He wasn’t picking anybody today and that’s why we said he’d likely be pushing it back a couple days ago. Miami has never backed off their confidence one inch with him or Bonsu.
Ok. I trust you regardless. It all seems so weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back