Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m trying to figure out why people who follow recruiting don’t get that when you are constantly going up against the big boys for the big boys that you’re not gonna bat 1000 or even 500. **** even Alabama misses on more than 75% of the top 100 if you really want to think about it. Either be excited that we’re competing for these guys no matter what the outcome or go back to being excited about how he just stole somebody from middle Tennessee State

Last edited:
Based on what I know (which is only what we’re told), this is a good thing and not unexpected. Let’s see what happens.

Miami expected it to be pushed back , that’s why D and myself mentioned it a couple days ago. So UF was mislead in their thinking. We knew it , they didn’t. Take that as you will. I’ll post more after it’s over.

I thought Miami felt good going into the weekend. What's preventing him from committing to Miami today?

So if he was picking UF today why are all of 247 putting in ballz for Miami? Things have been way off this week that’s for sure. Some weird stuff going on behind the scenes. Can’t wait to here the stories once this class is signed and done
He wasn’t picking UF today, that’s completely false. People were not expecting him to announce a couple days ago.

Advertisement
Miami expected it to be pushed back , that’s why D and myself mentioned it a couple days ago. So UF was mislead in their thinking. We knew it , they didn’t. Take that as you will. I’ll post more after it’s over.
Part of 2nd wave? 👀

Advertisement
I thought Miami felt good going into the weekend. What's preventing him from committing to Miami today?
Miami has always felt good, even today. Like I said Miami knew this was coming days ago , UF didn’t. There’s more to the story. UF is more of insurance policy at this point. A big one at that. After it’s over I’ll give better context.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1658594380117.gif

CIS right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back