Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It is fact bich. I said its the worse recruiting week....I can remember, me. Fool. And of course u and others come off your period pain to cry because yall no better than the man who always spouting doom and gloom.
First, it’s Worst. Not worse.

2nd, I had my period last two weeks ago so I am good now.

I don’t think I am better than you or anyone else here. Stop crying over spilled milk. You win some and lose some and it’s Fvking July.

Advertisement
I’m no form of insider at all, so I don’t know what’s going on exactly.. but something has changed drastically the last week or two, and I don’t believe that thing is on Miami’s end.

Think most of us know what that would mean. SEC and other big dogs (especially OSU) weren’t going to let Miami keep shytting on them. Things are serious now, so they’ve gotta step it up or we’re going to be losing most of these battles moving forward.

Again.. just my take on all this.

This is bad news lmao, it isn't good or not bad news. Miami may still get him but take off the shades. I'm not *****ing, just being realistic. UM is getting bodied at the moment but I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Maiguao
Aguirre
Washington
Joseph
Rashada
Wayne

etc...

Bodied? Lol...If anyone here thought we were going to go like 15-20 on our top targets, that's their fault to begin with. Even with this Cristobal/NIL-charged steroid recruiting effort, we probably land between 5-8 of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1658592553291.gif

I’m no form of insider at all, so I don’t know what’s going on exactly.. but something has changed drastically the last week or two, and I don’t believe that thing is on Miami’s end.

Think most of us know what that would mean. SEC and other big dogs (especially OSU) weren’t going to let Miami keep shytting on them. Things are serious now, so they’ve gotta step it up or we’re going to be losing most of these battles moving forward.

Again.. just my take on all this.
What are they going to do kidnap Mario. lol🤣

Advertisement
Is he pushing the date back or is he canceling the location and still committing today ?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back