Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I woke up fine next day.
Exactly…we lose this one it will hurt…but that’s because LB is a definite need.

We good on every other position this cycle as far as not having to hit the panic button. Need 3 good LBs to fix that LB room.

Advertisement
I don't think man mad that we losing man. It was last week build up that made this week to this weekend to be this big epic string of commits which would propel us into the top 5. To now, 1 commit gone, the other rescheduled and the others are likely going elsewhere or wavering. That's why man here freaking out cuz they don't have the emotional maturity to reset or step back from the situation.

Advertisement
FUẞBALLSPIELEN
It always needs to be capitalized? It always drives me nuts in German how some words the first letter is capitalized and other words is not.

Such a hard language. I’ve forgotten most of it since my time there in 1996 as a high school exchange student.

It always needs to be capitalized? It always drives me nuts in German how some words the first letter is capitalized and other words is not.

Such a hard language. I’ve forgotten most of it since my time there in 1996 as a high school exchange student.
always capitalized is a joke.

there are rules for when to capitalize

Advertisement

pack and go tv land GIF by #Impastor

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back