Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My Name Is Earl Reaction GIF

I have two thoughts on this one. The Miami side has remained confident he’ll be a Cane and that’s all I go off of . But I know for a fact UF keeps coming back to the table even though they‘ve been the best offer. I believe if this wasn’t Miami they’d already packed up shop. They’re obviously desperate and want this one badly.

I‘d be lying if I said this didn’t have a weird smell around it especially knowing the desperation level we’re facing. But that’s just my personal feeling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have two thoughts on this one. The Miami side has remained confident he’ll be a Cane and that’s all I go off of . But I know for a fact UF keeps coming back to the table even though they‘ve been the best offer. I believe if this wasn’t Miami they’d already packed up shop. They’re obviously desperate and want this one badly.

I‘d be lying if I said I didn’t say this didn’t have a weird smell around it especially knowing the desperation level we’re facing. But that’s just my personal feeling.
Similar to Rashada?

I‘d be lying if I said I didn’t say this didn’t have a weird smell around it especially knowing the desperation level we’re facing. But that’s just my personal feeling.

If true, even if he does go to the lizards, then he'll flip to us later as their season falls apart and our gains momentum.

Advertisement
You’re not gonna win every battle but how many battles how we already won how many battles did we win last cycle at the very end when Mario only had two months
He said we'd only lost one battle that's not true.

Advertisement

I‘d be lying if I said this didn’t have a weird smell around it especially knowing the desperation level we’re facing. But that’s just my personal feeling.
Thanks 🐐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back