2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying I wouldn't believe it, but I'm not following here. You can't tell me they're in the pocket of the SEC but then those same SEC people need to go look at a crystal ball prediction to get the info. Why wouldn't they just ask that person directly if it works that way? Gaby said, and D Money confirmed, that the school reached out to him directly, so clearly Miami doesn't need a bat signal via a crystal ball on a web page.

The crystal balls have always struck me as a way to drive subscriptions, not inform schools.

Advertisement
All of those Crystal balls coming out all at once had a purpose.

Too coincidental by Fong and others within a 2 day span that Cribby alluded to, that I alluded to in some previous post that seemed to have an agenda behind them.

Not saying that’s the reason we are having a little rough patch here in any way but as I said then……. They were tipping off the contenders when they still had 2-3 weeks to make an announcement.

Typically these guys care so much about the “balls” accuracy that they usually wait 1-5 days prior to drop them.
I can’t believe such a high upstanding bastion of integrity like 247 would ever do such a thing

Consider me...

raw

Lé Shocked

it hasn’t nothing to do with controlling or influencing where kids go. There’s multiple reasons at play. Which should be obvious.
Do you think that 247 writers putting in CBs influenced other schools e.g. Bama, UGA, UF, or OSU (depending on which recruit we're talking about) turning up the heat on any of these recruits? I would think it's just part of the game when it comes to high level recruiting; the heat is going to get turned up as soon as a commitment date is set. These major programs are going to play major league ball when it comes to recruiting this level of player.

I'm obviously no insider nor do I claim to be. Just curious what impact you think a CB has, if any at all.

I am not sure how much credence I give to the CB conspiracy. Not entirely dismissing it, but Bama, OSU, UF etc. will continue to recruit kids that verbally commit to us. So even if no CBs were logged in our favor and these kids verbally committed to us, those schools would continue to recruit them -- and the fact that these kids appear to be so receptive to advances by other schools does not inspire much confidence that verbal commitments to us would have meant much.

I trust Mario and this staff on the trail. Not going to flip out over a (potentially) bad week.

Advertisement
Do people really think that these kids don’t care about their rankings?

Most of our committed kids got big time drops, and most of the kids for UFag and other schools got bumped way up. These kids know that if they commit to Miami they’re likely to be dropped in the rankings, which gives them less leverage when trying negotiate bags or NIL.

I can’t stand these “recruiting” sites. They’re nothing more than yes men doing the dirty work for the blue bloods.

Lmao at blaming crystal ball picks for a reason a recruit didn’t/won’t pick a certain school. And y’all want to bag on Gator fans for their dumb *** excuses.

Whatever school they commit to simply out recruited the other schools on the list

Except we haven't lost anything. There is only one event that matters, and that is when the recruit sends in his signed LOI. Up until that it's jockeying for the best position in that home stretch.

Advertisement
A little devil's advocate-- Lets say everyone put in their CBs this week, like they normally do, to the good guys. Wouldn't the outcome be the same? Kids would still push their commitment dates back and or have second thoughts.

It's an issue for sure and the staff should nip it in the bud quickly. I'd rather this happen now than around ENSD/NSD.
Do you have more success pulling an all nighter or studying 2-3 days prior to an exam or would you do better and have a better opportunity for success if you have 2-3 weeks to study?

I dumb analogy by me but hopefully you catch my drift.

Cmon mario stuff billy in his g5 locker once again

Attachments

• F0CD5747-AF9E-44EE-A1AB-5F00C52A1D1D.jpeg
    F0CD5747-AF9E-44EE-A1AB-5F00C52A1D1D.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 376
he aint playin for those corny *** mfers up there...cmon now
Cane lock....and did I mention he was elite?

Advertisement
Lmao at blaming crystal ball picks for a reason a recruit didn’t/won’t pick a certain school. And y’all want to bag on Gator fans for their dumb *** excuses.

Whatever school they commit to simply out recruited the other schools on the list
Yeah, if bags are similar then it’s who out-recruited who. This blaming the writers is silly.

The Crystal balls are just a part of the information puzzle. That’s it. It can be a tip off or nothing at all.

Don’t take things out of context on what was said on some of the previous posts.

Advertisement
Can’t lose a recruit at a position of dire need to mac n mayo university. Don’t care where he’s from that staph has been taking L’s to everyone non stop

Why would he go to UF…has he seen that staff
Kids go play for anyone that's recruiting. Ever wonder how we got people when we were in the dark ages? I'm sure rivals would say why did he go to UM? It's not about wins n losses all those old stories prove that. It's who recruited u the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back