2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve ever seen so many top ranked recruits at different positions all be crystal balled to one school at the same time.
It was a literal wake up call to all the frontrunners that your gonna need a bigger bag or Miami is coming and ain’t looking back.
If it ain’t dropping rankings it’s something else.
247 will never let Miami get a top 3 class either by snitching or by dropping them.
Media still argues about who’s the best team ever.

Frustrated World Cup GIF
haha this is on the Mount Rushmore of gifs.

Cribby done told us as soon as it happened

Several times
All of those Crystal balls coming out all at once had a purpose.

Too coincidental by Fong and others within a 2 day span that Cribby alluded to, that I alluded to in some previous post that seemed to have an agenda behind them.

Not saying that’s the reason we are having a little rough patch here in any way but as I said then……. They were tipping off the contenders when they still had 2-3 weeks to make an announcement.

Typically these guys care so much about the “balls” accuracy that they usually wait 1-5 days prior to drop them.

Advertisement
That’s a dumb conspiracy theory imo. I tend to believe it was just some Reporters trying to jump the gun and hop on our recruiting wave.

The SEC isn’t manipulating reporters to make CB’s to us.

Just my opinion but I don't think it's the SEC manipulating the reporters...it's the reporters sending a message to the SEC that you better turn up the heat on this kid. They are like an SEC warning system.

Those CBs were coordinated lol Every kid that got CB to us last week suddenly got cold feet or changed their minds lol SEC gonna SEC.
Except Samson as of now. We will see on Bryant & Bonsu

Just my opinion but I don't think it's the SEC manipulating the reporters...it's the reporters sending a message to the SEC that you better turn up the heat on this kid. They are like an SEC warning system.
Correlation or not-it hardly ever works out well for us when crystal balls occur weeks or months out. Doesn’t seem to effect other teams though ironically.

I’m not as confident as I once was that he picks Miami. I’m also not all that confident that Bryant actually announces a decision Saturday as he might need more time to mull things over, which has quickly turned into a trend for some of the more high-profile prospects in the 2023 cycle.

Ivins

Resized_57d97b0a-4c80-4942-bdab-59a92f4d2467_102426803672333.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s a dumb conspiracy theory imo. I tend to believe it was just some Reporters trying to jump the gun and hop on our recruiting wave.

The SEC isn’t manipulating reporters to make CB’s to us.
I just got in an argument about this w/ @Cryptical Envelopment over how Gaby was treated by some of us after he made a comment that IMO he shouldn’t have shared on his board that the staff ask him for info on recruits.

@DMoney said that Gaby is correct that coaching staffs ask for info on recruits.

Staffs get info from recruiting analyst that perhaps they may not be privy to during a recruitment because of who these writers have as sources and whom they talk to.

Fong has a history of strategic “Balls” that are used as a tip-off.

Actually, I appreciate how Gaby and Lake actually wait a long time or to the last possible minute to provide a crystal Ball because they are a tip off as to where a recruitment is headed.

For the last twenty years or so I've always wondered if following recruiting while sitting at home and having absolutely nothing to do with the outcome was for the strong or the weak. Luckily every thread I've read on this site for the last three years has had multiple people in it clearing up the confusion for me.

For the last twenty years or so I've always wondered if following recruiting while sitting at home and having absolutely nothing to do with the outcome was for the strong or the weak. Luckily every thread I've read on this site for the last three years has had multiple people in it clearing up the confusion for me.
Almost as great as the betas that are just happy to have a hat on the table. A lot to learn from that group as well.

Advertisement
All of those Crystal balls coming out all at once had a purpose.

Too coincidental by Fong and others within a 2 day span that Cribby alluded to, that I alluded to in some previous post that seemed to have an agenda behind them.

Not saying that’s the reason we are having a little rough patch here in any way but as I said then……. They were tipping off the contenders when they still had 2-3 weeks to make an announcement.

Typically these guys care so much about the “balls” accuracy that they usually wait 1-5 days prior to drop them.
People will roll their eyes or say it’s a conspiracy theory but when I made that post they were all Miami. Everyone had Miami.

People will roll their eyes or say it’s a conspiracy theory but when I made that post they were all Miami. Everyone had Miami.
Do you think it hurts momentum when the CBs swap?

Advertisement
Like you said earlier Miami still good here but now other teams namely UF is now alerted and might’ve tried to outbid themselves again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back