2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Trust me, he’ll lose the bet and start an alt account immediately.

How about a 1 year avatar that I get to make specially for him if he loses?
Herbert is a better NFL QB than Tua who would you rather have in college? The argument is stupid and I'd prefer TVD over Bryce if I were an NFL exec. Mostly because he isn't 180lbs.

This my last post on this and if u got some news on Malik post it. We are gonna talk about what we gonna talk about. It's a message board.

Bryce Young had 66.9 % completion, TVD had 62.3

Bryce had 8.9 yards per attempt , TVD had 9.0

Bryce had 167.52 rating, TVD had 160.10
The volume stats:

Bryce had 4700+ yards , TVD had 2900+

Bryce had 47 TDS, TVD had 26.

Bryce also had 547 pass attempts TVD had 324, over 220 less than Bryce.

This notion that it's stupid to compare them is dumb. U wanna compare their schedules, ok.....compare the talent around them then as well

I bet if before Gibbs went from GT to Bama, you man would say oh he played in the ACC and no way he better then whoever they had. Competition is only a part of the equation to judge players. Calling people homers is not a own when their point comes with facts. Finish

Advertisement
This my last post on this and if u got some news on Malik post it. We are gonna talk about what we gonna talk about. It's a message board.

Bryce Young had 66.9 % completion, TVD had 62.3

Bryce had 8.9 yards per attempt , TVD had 9.0

Bryce had 167.52 rating, TVD had 160.10
The volume stats:

Bryce had 4700+ yards , TVD had 2900+

Bryce had 47 TDS, TVD had 26.

Bryce also had 547 pass attempts TVD had 324, over 220 less than Bryce.

This notion that it's stupid to compare them is dumb. U wanna compare their schedules, ok.....compare the talent around them then as well

I bet if before Gibbs went from GT to Bama, you man would say oh he played in the ACC and no way he better then whoever they had. Competition is only a part of the equation to judge players. Calling people homers is not a own when their point comes with facts. Finish
Sweet Malik Bryant commits on Saturday at 5:30.

Herbert is a better NFL QB than Tua who would you rather have in college? The argument is stupid and I'd prefer TVD over Bryce if I were an NFL exec. Mostly because he isn't 180lbs.
The argument isn’t stupid. All things being equal, TVD is the better QB.

Baga is loaded at every position. Us, not so much. This isn’t tennis, it’s a team sport. TVD carried us last season. Without him, we most likely would have won maybe 3 or 4 games.

The man had almost zero running game and a putrid defense. He’s a stud, and will prove it again this season.

Bryce is a very talented QB too, but he’s on a stacked team. Put TVD as Baga’s starting QB, and he would lead them minimum to the Championship game, just like Bryce did.

Well I would rather have Herbert because if he had Smith, Ruggs, Jeudy, Waddle he would have easily been the 1st pick in the draft. He was throwing to a bunch of scrubs,

For some reason the scouts didn't seperate the player from the surrounding cast and system.

Herbert is bigger, better athlete, and had a stronger arm than Tua.

Advertisement
so who did Caleb Williams play when he came in after the red river shootout?
I never grouped Caleb in there; I think TVD is better than him. Now I think Bryce and Stroud are better and have played better defenses to date; that’s a product of their talent + talent surrounding him. But they both played harder schedules as well.

Doesn’t mean TVD can’t show everyone he belongs in that group; in fact there’s a reason he’s still projected as a first rounder despite playing in limited games - because he’s very good, and can be just as good (if not better) than Bryce or Stoud when it’s all said and done. But so far, the other two have a full season of work in better conferences against better opponents + solid performances in the postseason. That’s all.

TVD’s deep ball is immaculate and he possesses elite QB characteristics, it’s the execution on short and intermediate routes he needed to work on over the summer to take that next step. I think he’ll take that next step.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was shut down after them man went out. Most of his yards the points they scored came before that. Not only that, he had more top rank players to sub in, still had is OL and the RBs. He is on a stacked team.
He wasn’t shut down lol i saw him make incredible throws and the young receivers failed him. Bryce was the only reason bama was in that game

He wasn’t shut down lol i saw him make incredible throws and the young receivers failed him. Bryce was the only reason bama was in that game
The point is made innit? He was not the same. No one is calling him a scrub homie. Try to.find the nuance of what people are saying or is it that you are saying the supporting doesn't or didn't matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back