2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspicious Season 9 GIF by The Office
@SWFLHurricane is that an Al Shipman bumper sticker?

Advertisement
Actually this one is a wrap. Cribby can sit this one out if he wants. Although he has already said his peace on Malik!
Do I think he’ll pick Miami ? Yep , I’ve felt that way for a minute now. With a somewhat high level of confidence. I just won’t call something done until I 100 % know it’s that. That’s just me.

Theres a reason I was so confident on Mauioga and no national media had a clue. Hence why there was zero cb’s.

I said last night Bryant comes off a lot like Rashada , he wants to be at Miami and doesn’t want to be at UF. To the point I’d expect him to pass up more money to be here. The last part of your post is more what I’m saying. It’s just kinda odd is all. Either way we sit in a very good spot but it’s not a finalized deal just yet. No matter how many national cb’s you see.
Time will tell I guess. Fortunately it’s Mario and not Manny trying to navigate this minefield.

Advertisement
Tea leaves and multiple High confidence CBs immediately after his solo announcement tweet. Someone had to have been told something. I guess it’s not a wrap until he actually announces on the 23rd, but ALL signs point to it!

Advertisement
Tea leaves and multiple High confidence CBs immediately after his solo announcement tweet. Someone had to have been told something. I guess it’s not a wrap until he actually announces on the 23rd, but ALL signs point to it!
How u gonna say it's a wrap then say u reading tea leaves. @Maskoff407 is the man on this one though. So I'm good with his musings and he is pretty strong on this one. No one wants to be wrong about something they give a definitive answer on. And if @Cribby not 100% on something, he tells it as such and I respect that.....alot.

How u gonna say it's a wrap then say u reading tea leaves. @Maskoff407 is the man on this one though. So I'm good with his musings and he is pretty strong on this one. No one wants to be wrong about something they give a definitive answer on. And if @Cribby not 100% on something, he tells it as such and I respect that.....alot.
Because that’s my opinion. No need to defend Cribby he’s the goat. I said what I said because that’s what I believe. I don’t mind being wrong I don’t need no board brownie points. I think Malik’s a wrap!

Advertisement
If you call all the CBs gut? What do you think? What’s your best guess?
CBs mean ****. He probably coming but CBs ain't the end all.
A couple days ago he said Kirkland was coming all we can do is wait nobody knows yet.

CBs mean ****. He probably coming but CBs ain't the end all.

A couple days ago he said Kirkland was coming all we can do is wait nobody knows yet.
Naw multiple High confidence CBs mean a lot and have been very accurate during our July run. What fun is waiting for fans? We don’t get paid for this. You guys are taking yourselves too seriously on this stuff but clown Gaby for hedging?

Because that’s my opinion. No need to defend Cribby he’s the goat. I said what I said because that’s what I believe. I don’t mind being wrong I don’t need no board brownie points. I think Malik’s a wrap!
Why u getting emotional. Ill put your posts on ignore so u don't get mad.

Advertisement
Or someone or some are possibly trying to sabotage things with all of the balls hanging out everywhere all of a sudden alerting teams.

We’ve seen it before.

Or someone or some are possibly trying to sabotage things with all of the balls hanging out everywhere all of a sudden alerting teams.

We’ve seen it before.
So you’re saying experts from 24/7, rivals, and On3 are all in cahoots with High confidence CBs to sabotage Miami? The teams vying for Malik didn’t need any alert on Miami. Mario and Ruiz has their attention. Now could Malik be trolling by leaking info? And Cribby’s slight hesitation on this not being a done deal has my attention as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back