2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Gorney, the ***** who wrote that Rivals update, lives in Gainesville. He did an interview a few years ago with his old high school where he was asked about his favorite coaches and players that he covered. Urban Meyer, Billy Donovan and Tim Tebow.

Let's be real here. He's always going to say UF has a better shot than Miami whenever he has the chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not sure I’ve ever said this as a miami hurricane fan but FSU and UF are zero threat on the trail at the moment. I’d give both of their chances of landing someone H2H against miami at about 15-20%. Bryant very well may be in that 15-20% category. But it’s not going to be a common occurrence with the staffs they have assembled in Gainesville/Tally as well as the current resources at their disposal.

I’m not sure I’ve ever said this as a miami hurricane fan but FSU and UF are zero threat on the trail at the moment. I’d give both of their chances of landing someone H2H against miami at about 15-20%. Bryant very well may be in that 15-20% category. But it’s not going to be a common occurrence with the staffs they have assembled in Gainesville/Tally as well as the current resources at their disposal.

Legit question for those who are more on top of this than me:

Who in UF and FSU's classes would Mario take a commitment from right now? I am sure there has to be a few.

Advertisement
Adam Gorney, the ***** who wrote that Rivals update, lives in Gainesville. He did an interview a few years ago with his old high school where he was asked about his favorite coaches and players that he covered. Urban Meyer, Billy Donovan and Tim Tebow.

Let's be real here. He's always going to say UF has a better shot than Miami whenever he has the chance.
Heaven forbid he be a **** professional and put his biases to the side to report actual news, regardless if it’s good for him as a fan.

Our money don't jiggle jiggle? It fold?
thumb.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back