2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Money favors Miami
Coaching is strong vs 2 scrub coaches
City life
I only see him choosing uf if they give him the money they were gonna give rashada

Bruh we don't have to win it's our own Saban. Saban lost 6 games and finished with a top class.
Agreed mostly but I do think it’s partly true for a lot of the south Florida kids. Some of them are just gonna keep leaving until Miami is winning, and then THAT is when they’ll want to jump on that bandwagon 🤷🏼‍♂️

Money favors Miami
Coaching is strong vs 2 scrub coaches
City life
I only see him choosing uf if they give him the money they were gonna give rashada
Can't see them giving out that bag given they're devoid of new talent at other more "premium" spots. The only way they could rationalize that is if they were doing it solely for PR. They do need positive PR badly so it could be on the table but I doubt it. That's reckless even for them.

Advertisement
Agreed mostly but I do think it’s partly true for a lot of the south Florida kids. Some of them are just gonna keep leaving until Miami is winning, and then THAT is when they’ll want to jump on that bandwagon 🤷🏼‍♂️
Some kids will leave no matter what. I can understand a kid wanting to get away from home and current friends and go to a college town to get that experience. It’s obviously not the same at all as it is going to UM, so you will always lose out on those types no matter how much you win.

Advertisement
Bruh we don't have to win it's our own Saban. Saban lost 6 games and finished with a top class.
Facts. Everyone always forgets. Elite recruiters are basically sales gurus. And once one of them has you truly sold its over and a less than perfect season won't change that.

The more we win the better it gets.

Your sales analogy is good and accurate, but the other side is the hard sale. The people who shop on benefit over relationship.

No matter how good a salesman Mario may be, we close more of the better recruits with 12 wins than we do seven.

Rivals ‘update’

C70F0B0C-FD45-4169-8CF2-846DD9B1BFF6.jpeg

Advertisement
This is hilarious and purely delusional at this point. There is a transformative change in the college landscape in Coral Gables and these experts think its November 2021. It's like the Fed telling us inflation is transitory. We might be headed for a recession. We are already there. Back to football. We have completely changed the game. Best staff on paper in the nation. A relentless recruiter with pretty much a blank check. Mario had a vision at Oregon but at Miami this is more than a passion it is an obsession. The guy loves his alma mater. We have a football GM who also loves his alma mater and community. This concept is now being copied, see Auburn, but with Zo is it more than a job. An AD with a vision and a real record of success. An NIL plan being backed by a real business not some bull**** collective that is going to struggle to stay funded year over year. Money pouring in as part of the university's Centennial celebration. New facilities, new dorms, construction all across campus in a city that is rapidly growing and becoming an epicenter for future growth in a business friendly state. Everything is lining up perfectly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I heard a bit of the Rivals guy on a Twitter space last night. Nothing he was saying matched up with anything we are hearing here. (or on other Canes boards) No idea where he gets his info.....
I agree….he was way off with what he was saying. He tends to be off with his information in general…..

Funny u say that b/c I was in there to and posted what he was saying on 247 nothing matched with what others are saying
Yea I agree. He said Samson isn’t deciding until December which I knew was wrong. The kid and 247 both said he’s looking to decide sooner rather than later….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back