2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Suddenly it’s a Miami / UF battle.

chris rock wtf GIF

I would never force a 5-star to commit, but if Sampson is locked in, might be a good idea to encourage him and have him pop before Bryant announces; purely from a “keep the momentum going” aspect and reinforcing the notion that elite talent is coming here to play.

Elite recruits like to play with elite recruits. UF has…nothing. Regardless, Mario vs. Napier…yeah I’ll take my guy.

Advertisement
Miami was close to done but like I said this would be a hard gut punch for UF. They‘re a desperate bunch and losing a top recruit in that area hurts. I still say Miami , this is just how big boy recruiting goes.View attachment 198081
So @LeedsCane
How did Sun Belt Billy escape that locker?
Look like his Dad Mario caught him and finna whoop his *** for tryna show out again!

CutPaste_2022-07-13_14-20-36-629.jpg

I would never force a 5-star to commit, but if Sampson is locked in, might be a good idea to encourage him and have him pop before Bryant announces; purely from a “keep the momentum going” aspect and reinforcing the notion that elite talent is coming here to play.

Elite recruits like to play with elite recruits. UF has…nothing. Regardless, Mario vs. Napier…yeah I’ll take my guy.
You’re very insecure

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they lose it’ll be another Rashada situation, they were the best deal. Hopefully his people know unlike UF our money is real and doesn’t go awol when it’s time to pay up. Just saying.
We still feeling good?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back