Status
Not open for further replies.
Saweetie GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Idk gimme Saweetie any day of the week or some Halle Berry

View attachment 197822

Saweetie for the win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol these tears are going to taste great. @Cribby would you say Bama is still running 2nd, or has UF's absurd offer moved them ahead of the Tide? Thanks in advance.
It’s been Miami vs Bama. But UF might be squeezing in with this late push. UF always had him in this class for months , they assume all studs from that area are Gatuhs.

Advertisement
Cribby u think the late push should have us worried or is this one curry sleep wrapped?

I think many people have said on here that Malik COULD still flirt with Bama even after he commits to us so we will have to hold on tight. So the expectation is set here. I think thats why we are keeping the Stanquan Clark kid from Killian close to the vest. (or wherever he is at now..I think GouldsCane said he transferred)
I've only seen the Bama 247 insider say that and he doesn't know ****. It may have been said elsewhere but if it's just coming from him (or from someone referencing him), i wouldn't take it seriously.

Advertisement
I've only seen the Bama 247 insider say that and he doesn't know ****. It may have been said elsewhere but if it's just coming from him (or from someone referencing him), i wouldn't take it seriously.
This guys are getting exposed. They’re accustomed to just saying “ Bama “ for everything the last decade. It’s been quite the life for them lol.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back