2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Advertisement
Its not a fully developed bread crumb yet.
Of all these Okunlola is my fave (top dude in the whole class anyways) , but the one I will enjoy the most is Aguero. Wiltdong and UGA are so ****y and dismissive. When he pops they will be so shook. The national champs losing recruiting battles to Miami? A team they have been wrecking for the past 7-8 years? Tough pill to swallow.

As most of you know, I’ve been pretty much informing you all on the Orlando studs (Baxter, Bryant, Kirkland, LeBlanc, and Braden Marshall) as I am someone connected to several of the camps here. Well anyway, before, I was about 50% sure Malik would be a cane, but after today, I’m about 99% he commits. Spoke to some folks who believes he’ll commit on 7/23, but could likely keep it open. My guess… Alabama. That’s not to say he won’t end up in a cane uniform cause I think he will.

PS: Bryant is going to be a monster!! Saw him at workouts the other day, psychically he looks the part of a 3rd year college player. legit 6’2 230-235.
Do you know Tommy over at Edgewater ? He played lb at winter park HS with Trent Harris.

My bad for the confusion guys lol. I can definitely see how that was confusing. Pretty much what I’m saying is… he will most likely commit to Miami on 7/23. The folks say they are 99% sure about that. HOWEVER, they aren’t sure he shuts down his recruitment. He may still take an OV to Alabama, and that’s only school figured to get an OV. I’m hearing that they’ve also been passive with his recruiting. Which is a shock cause he’s **** near in the same mold of Christian Harris… physically. I’m just hoping that Cristobal and company will be able to hold him off long enough or have him shut down his recruitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My bad for the confusion guys lol. I can definitely see how that was confusing. Pretty much what I’m saying is… he will most likely commit to Miami on 7/23. The folks say they are 99% sure about that. HOWEVER, they aren’t sure he shuts down his recruitment. He may still take an OV to Alabama, and that’s only school figured to get an OV. I’m hearing that they’ve also been passive with his recruiting. Which is a shock cause he’s **** near in the same mold of Christian Harris… physically. I’m just hoping that Cristobal and company will be able to hold him off long enough or have him shut down his recruitment.

Thanks for clarifying... but I'd be shocked if we would take a commitment from an obvious flip candidate.
ca698c86-af2a-4f4f-bb7b-83edd057115e_246439757739113.gif

Advertisement
We must steal Malik out of Orlando gator country. Understand Malik would be the cherry on top. This is absolutely a critical get. It has Michael Barrow implications for for our program in a area that is a need area🙏🏻

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flip candidates are everywhere.....
Wait...you saying we could lose or gain players? Or are you just saying everyone is a flip candidate until they sign? Also, what beer are you drinking right now and why is it Hazy?

Wait...you saying we could lose or gain players? Or are you just saying everyone is a flip candidate until they sign? Also, what beer are you drinking right now and why is it Hazy?
He was Hypothetically speaking regarding the poster who said “why take MB’s commitment now if there’s a chance he flips to Bama later”? Point is any commit could possibly flip later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back