2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
As most of you know, I’ve been pretty much informing you all on the Orlando studs (Baxter, Bryant, Kirkland, LeBlanc, and Braden Marshall) as I am someone connected to several of the camps here. Well anyway, before, I was about 50% sure Malik would be a cane, but after today, I’m about 99% he commits. Spoke to some folks who believes he’ll commit on 7/23, but could likely keep it open. My guess… Alabama. That’s not to say he won’t end up in a cane uniform cause I think he will.

PS: Bryant is going to be a monster!! Saw him at workouts the other day, psychically he looks the part of a 3rd year college player. legit 6’2 230-235.

Thanks for the info.

It really wasn't that hard to decipher and ***** those being smart asses about it.

99 percent sure he'll verbal for the good guys, but will keep it open with Bama thick in the hunt. Battle all the way to the finish line, sticks with the Canes.

As most of you know, I’ve been pretty much informing you all on the Orlando studs (Baxter, Bryant, Kirkland, LeBlanc, and Braden Marshall) as I am someone connected to several of the camps here. Well anyway, before, I was about 50% sure Malik would be a cane, but after today, I’m about 99% he commits. Spoke to some folks who believes he’ll commit on 7/23, but could likely keep it open. My guess… Alabama. That’s not to say he won’t end up in a cane uniform cause I think he will.

PS: Bryant is going to be a monster!! Saw him at workouts the other day, psychically he looks the part of a 3rd year college player. legit 6’2 230-235.

Gaby is that you

Advertisement
LOL, I think he just said that it’s a 99% chance he’s a Cane but will still likely commit to Bama on the 23rd while keeping his options open.

Think he means 99 percent chance he picks Miami on July 23rd, but he may not shut it down completely and still be open to flipping to Bama if they decide he is a take later

lol at the difference in how y'all deciphered it

Advertisement
Think he means 99 percent chance he picks Miami on July 23rd, but he may not shut it down completely and still be open to flipping to Bama if they decide he is a take later
It has to be this though I wasn’t sure at first.

As most of you know, I’ve been pretty much informing you all on the Orlando studs (Baxter, Bryant, Kirkland, LeBlanc, and Braden Marshall) as I am someone connected to several of the camps here.

= "im kinda a big deal"
Well anyway, before, I was about 50% sure Malik would be a cane, but after today, I’m about 99% he commits.
Spoke to some folks who believes he’ll commit on 7/23, but could likely keep it open.

="based on others, who are not me, ive come to believe he could well commit on 7/23/2022 to be a Cane... then again, he might not commit then so he can take more trips"

My guess… Alabama. That’s not to say he won’t end up in a cane uniform cause I think he will.

= "if he stays uncommitted and takes more trips, I believe one will almost certainly be to aladouchebags... but even if he does keep taking trips such as to Satanville, my analysis is he's still more likely than not gonna be a Cane on signing day"
= "he's a special player and the word monster is not to be confused with someone hideous nor someone evil. It is a metaphor I use as an equivalent for 'larger than life'

THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the info.

It really wasn't that hard to decipher and ***** those being smart asses about it.

99 percent sure he'll verbal for the good guys, but will keep it open with Bama thick in the hunt. Battle all the way to the finish line, sticks with the Canes.

pulp fiction check out the big brain on brett GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back