2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
People are living in denial. They are not gonna believe it till they see it.
**** even some on this board don't believe it. They haven't emotionally gotten past Golden or Manny. When Mario misses out on a big time recruit there are a bunch of others ready to roll. And lately he isn't missing much on the top of the board guys.

From Shodell on their new ON3 site:

Payton Kirkland - 35 percent chance as of now imo

Malik Bryant - I expect him and Kirkland to wind up at same school even though publicly they say that's not the case, so put him at 35 percent too

I feel like Kirkland is trending to Mich St/OU and Bryant Bama/UM

Maybe UF is doing what they can to buy their services with NIL but I still am expecting Malik to commit to UM

Advertisement
As most of you know, I’ve been pretty much informing you all on the Orlando studs (Baxter, Bryant, Kirkland, LeBlanc, and Braden Marshall) as I am someone connected to several of the camps here. Well anyway, before, I was about 50% sure Malik would be a cane, but after today, I’m about 99% he commits. Spoke to some folks who believes he’ll commit on 7/23, but could likely keep it open. My guess… Alabama. That’s not to say he won’t end up in a cane uniform cause I think he will.

PS: Bryant is going to be a monster!! Saw him at workouts the other day, psychically he looks the part of a 3rd year college player. legit 6’2 230-235.

As most of you know, I’ve been pretty much informing you all on the Orlando studs (Baxter, Bryant, Kirkland, LeBlanc, and Braden Marshall) as I am someone connected to several of the camps here. Well anyway, before, I was about 50% sure Malik would be a cane, but after today, I’m about 99% he commits. Spoke to some folks who believes he’ll commit on 7/23, but could likely keep it open. My guess… Alabama. That’s not to say he won’t end up in a cane uniform cause I think he will.

PS: Bryant is going to be a monster!! Saw him at workouts the other day, psychically he looks the part of a 3rd year college player. legit 6’2 230-235.
This post needs someone with a PHD to decipher.

Are you saying 99% chance of committing to Alabama? So our chances have dwindled from 50/50 to 1/99?

This post needs someone with a PHD to decipher.

Are you saying 99% chance of committing to Alabama? So our chances have dwindled from 50/50 to 1/99?
LOL, I think he just said that it’s a 99% chance he’s a Cane but will still likely commit to Bama on the 23rd while keeping his options open.

Advertisement

What am I missing?

You are 99% sure he commits... to Miami?

Also, your guess is... Alabama?

And you think he will end up in a Cane uniform?

Wut? :p

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree 100%. The momentum of July will open just about every single eyeball in the CFB landscape. And that momentum will last directly into the season.

Pretty early on, Week 3 to be exact, we play a pretty big game in College Station, TX.

Win that game, and you’ll be able to see the explosion of this program from space.
Malik isn't just jumping in though after the train got rolling. He was the first passenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back