2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wesley Bissanthe is just as good a backer as Bryant! He’s just been on campus gotten in an accident and needs weight lol. He will be fine! But i get the point! That big physical kid who’s built to play now! I’m ready for Bryant too bro

Wesley Bissanthe is just as good a backer as Bryant! He’s just been on campus gotten in an accident and needs weight lol. He will be fine! But i get the point! That big physical kid who’s built to play now! I’m ready for Bryant too bro
Agreed. Wasn't trying to knock Wes or anything. Just feel like we are missing that big thumper! Bryant would be awesome.

Id imagine he is a much better LB right now. Bryant is just way bigger and that is why is ranking is higher.

Advertisement
PaltryBruisedCur.gif

Advertisement
Quite frankly we need a few more than 2 linebackers it’s possibly the hardest position in football right now in these pass happy days. Perhaps the idea is to have bigger faster defensive backs but that needs more work as well. Not sure I understand the strategy of 3 tight ends we still have some young guys that are on the team that are pretty **** good who will be here for a few more years.

Advertisement
Quite frankly we need a few more than 2 linebackers it’s possibly the hardest position in football right now in these pass happy days. Perhaps the idea is to have bigger faster defensive backs but that needs more work as well. Not sure I understand the strategy of 3 tight ends we still have some young guys that are on the team that are pretty **** good who will be here for a few more years.
I have no inside knowledge but think one of the 3 star TEs will drop out of the class

Bama wants him.

From the Bama 247 board today:

This is one where Alabama took pole position in April and has carried that standing into the summer. Miami is pushing to keep Bryant in the state of Florida, and has a little buzz after an official visit to Coral Gables last month. Regardless of what his decision is on July 23, Bryant plans to officially visit Bama this fall after two visits this spring and summer. UA still seems to be in strong standing but the gap has narrowed.

If Bryant does commit to the Canes, it will be interesting if he still visits Bama in the fall or if Mario gets him to shut it down...

Bama wants him.

This is one where Alabama took pole position in April and has carried that standing into the summer. Miami is pushing to keep Bryant in the state of Florida, and has a little buzz after an official visit to Coral Gables last month. Regardless of what his decision is on July 23, Bryant plans to officially visit Bama this fall after two visits this spring and summer. UA still seems to be in strong standing but the gap has narrowed.

If Bryant does commit to the Canes, it will be interesting if he still visits Bama in the fall or if Mario gets him to shut it down...
Would love to get him to commit to shut it down. Hate how smug Bama fans are.

Advertisement
Once this class is finished the rest of CFB world will realize that we aren't to be discounted for any recruit anymore and there is a new reality.

Agree 100%. The momentum of July will open just about every single eyeball in the CFB landscape. And that momentum will last directly into the season.

Pretty early on, Week 3 to be exact, we play a pretty big game in College Station, TX.

Win that game, and you’ll be able to see the explosion of this program from space.

Bama wants him.

Good ole NIL we keep thar visit from happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back