2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami’s final official visit weekend of the summer put them in position to land some highly sought after talent in the Class of 2023.

One prospect the Hurricanes are sitting in a good spot with heading into a July 23 commitment is Orlando Jones Top247 linebacker Malik Bryant who wrapped up things in South Florida on Sunday morning. It was his final visit after trips to Alabama, Florida, and Maryland.

“I’m feeling real comfortable just getting out here again and getting around the staff and the players again,” Bryant told InsideTheU on Sunday. “Just the way they recruit and the way they love on their guys, the way they interact with the family, it’s just really starting to stick out to me with [Mario] Cristobal.”

Charlie Strong has played a major part in this recruitment. So has running backs coach Kevin Smith and linebacker analyst Sabbath Joseph.

“I say it’s real genuine. They truly have a good plan set up for me so it’s a real genuine relationship there,” Bryant said.

With just under five weeks until the nation’s No. 3 linebacker goes public with his announcement, Bryant remains steadfast on finding the best fit for him. It’s possible he found it in Miami after spending the weekend in the 305.

“Just continue to look for those genuine relationships and the people in the program. Not necessarily who’s in charge, but I’m really looking at the university itself,” Bryant said.

“I think the University of Miami has shown enough. They’ve done enough,” Bryant added.

The Terps, Gators, and Crimson Tide are also in the running and he’s still weighing out those schools as well.

“I think those schools all show unique traits in a way. Just real genuine staffs, players. Really the programs in general. All those programs are on the uprise and you definitely got big things coming with each one of those programs,” Bryant said.

Did this weekend help Miami in their pursuit for one of the Sunshine State’s top ‘backers?

“I say they definitely helped. Like I said, getting around the staff again, having that feeling again before I finally make my decision.”

Miami’s final official visit weekend of the summer put them in position to land some highly sought after talent in the Class of 2023.

One prospect the Hurricanes are sitting in a good spot with heading into a July 23 commitment is Orlando Jones Top247 linebacker Malik Bryant who wrapped up things in South Florida on Sunday morning. It was his final visit after trips to Alabama, Florida, and Maryland.

“I’m feeling real comfortable just getting out here again and getting around the staff and the players again,” Bryant told InsideTheU on Sunday. “Just the way they recruit and the way they love on their guys, the way they interact with the family, it’s just really starting to stick out to me with [Mario] Cristobal.”

Charlie Strong has played a major part in this recruitment. So has running backs coach Kevin Smith and linebacker analyst Sabbath Joseph.

“I say it’s real genuine. They truly have a good plan set up for me so it’s a real genuine relationship there,” Bryant said.

With just under five weeks until the nation’s No. 3 linebacker goes public with his announcement, Bryant remains steadfast on finding the best fit for him. It’s possible he found it in Miami after spending the weekend in the 305.

“Just continue to look for those genuine relationships and the people in the program. Not necessarily who’s in charge, but I’m really looking at the university itself,” Bryant said.

“I think the University of Miami has shown enough. They’ve done enough,” Bryant added.

The Terps, Gators, and Crimson Tide are also in the running and he’s still weighing out those schools as well.

“I think those schools all show unique traits in a way. Just real genuine staffs, players. Really the programs in general. All those programs are on the uprise and you definitely got big things coming with each one of those programs,” Bryant said.

Did this weekend help Miami in their pursuit for one of the Sunshine State’s top ‘backers?

“I say they definitely helped. Like I said, getting around the staff again, having that feeling again before I finally make my decision.”
All we need now is ...

Advertisement
Very high up on the list of important players. Glad he transferred back from IMG too. Dominio effect in the LB room

94EB4B36-1570-4BA5-B0F7-56A2CA8FF585.jpeg

The gators bout to lose it.

Advertisement
Just so you know I'm right about .. I need one more thing to happen to get that extra . but you guys will be the first to know. #freepress haha
We talking Malik or someone else? Always felt good about him, he barely speaks, seems like he only interested in knocking heads off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back