2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That didn't sound like he was all enamored with Bama. Just reading between the lines. And im glad he pulled up on Saban about that. Saban made a huge mistake there. Whatever he meant, kids are gonna take that as, you don't want me getting paid. You think im not worth it. Now Bama could go back to old school bags and be like, u want NIL or u want cold cash untraceable and all bets are off. But im encouraged here. This guy is a huge priority. Domino effect.

Advertisement
That didn't sound like he was all enamored with Bama. Just reading between the lines. And im glad he pulled up on Saban about that. Saban made a huge mistake there. Whatever he meant, kids are gonna take that as, you don't want me getting paid. You think im not worth it. Now Bama could go back to old school bags and be like, u want NIL or u want cold cash untraceable and all bets are off. But im encouraged here. This guy is a huge priority. Domino effect.
He might be flirting with Bama to have us/Ruiz up the NIL deal. Can't hate. Gotta close on this kid.

Similar vibes with Joenel. Maybe commit to Miami during summer yet keep flexibility to visit the likes of Bama and in Joenel’s case, Ohio State, during season?

If we get off to a good start, say 5-1 at halfway point, then they shut it down for us.

This is purely hypothetical but maybe not out of the realm of possibility.

Advertisement
Similar vibes with Joenel. Maybe commit to Miami during summer yet keep flexibility to visit the likes of Bama and in Joenel’s case, Ohio State, during season?

If we get off to a good start, say 5-1 at halfway point, then they shut it down for us.

This is purely hypothetical but maybe not out of the realm of possibility.

Aguero has moved his OV to OSU in the summer before his planned commitment date, no longer officially visiting them during the fall.

No info but to me he seems bama all the way if they give him green light. If not I think he’s a cane but we will be sweating it to the very end regardless
I have heard kids recap their Bama visit and i was yeah its gonna be a tough pull to drag him outa there, he bought into the Bama machine. I did not get that from this at all. And like u i have no inside info.

Advertisement
Shhhh… but a lil birdy on the visit along with Malik and Payton said… “I don’t know about the other schools on their short list, but I know one thing…The U don’t even have to worry about UF when it comes down to these two committing somewhere.”

Advertisement
Shhhh… but a lil birdy on the visit along with Malik and Payton said… “I don’t know about the other schools on their short list, but I know one thing…The U don’t even have to worry about UF when it comes down to these two committing somewhere.”
netflix antonio GIF

Lizard tear drops on fleek soon

Shut up, they are still in Gaytor Fan Meth's mock class...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back