2023 Malik Bryant 23 olb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be clear, it's not like the kids are running the entirety of a Pro Day. It's taking measurements on height, weight, wingspan, etc.... For QBs, it might be a few throws to gauge arm strength, WRs might run a few routes and such.
I see, I see. In his case tho... I think it's an actual workout. I'm sure measurements were taken on his first visit. Just my thoughts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I work with his uncle whos a die hard canes fan. Uphill battle here ill leave it at that. Bama showing $love early.

BUT BUT Nick Saban says it hasn’t (past) it ain’t (currently) & shouldn’t( I guess never) should be the reason why AlABag$💰 is bringing in top notch players year in & year out specially since he’s been there hmmm 😒🤨

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is too high profile of an recruit for us to expect to secure his pledge without an OV. This goes the same for Bama. Get his pledge, also assume any serious candidate is getting one during the summer as well
I believe he told the Bama site that he will take his bama OV during the season. Obviously these things can change but I like our positioning for him.

Advertisement
There’s two recruiting seasons, Spring-Summer & Fall-Winter.

The one that matters the most is Fall-Winter, particularly from Nov-Jan.

Getting verbals in Spring-Summer don’t really mean as much as fans always think they do.

It still makes me laugh how a fan of Miami who’s been following the team for longer than a year or two still doesn’t understand that kids commit early & decommit late literally every single recruiting cycle All. The. Time. Lol

Early verbal commits is like long distance dating, just because she says she’s not sleeping with somebody else while your gone doesn’t mean you have to believe her lol.

What’s most important is OV’s, In-Home visits & NSD’s (Dec/Feb) everything else is just window-dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back