Malik Agbo

aelmiami

Lost & Confused
First I’ve heard of this kid.

CE1EEF67-A359-495B-A8C0-D5ABADA36A5D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
You listen to people who have dealt with coach Justice and several of them swear by the man and his recruiting ability. Although I wish we would have taken more big uglies, I did like our haul last year but we need MORE SIZE. We really need to hit on some of these guys, especially the interiors. I believe in the you take 4 OL every cycle minimum theory. OL is a position you have to throw numbers at, so I am not upset to see random names popping up at OL. Trust your evals and go and get your guys coach Justice.

You listen to people who have dealt with coach Justice and several of them swear by the man and his recruiting ability. Although I wish we would have taken more big uglies, I did like our haul last year but we need MORE SIZE. We really need to hit on some of these guys, especially the interiors. I believe in the you take 4 OL every cycle minimum theory. OL is a position you have to throw numbers at, so I am not upset to see random names popping up at OL. Trust your evals and go and get your guys coach Justice.
Facts. O lineman i think are the hardest position to evaluate coming out of highschool. I saw a stat somewhere in the last 5 drafts there has been something like 19 o lineman taken in the first round and 2 have been 5 stars.

Advertisement

Agreed on the numbers theory. Way too many cycles where we've only been taking 2-3 guys and leaving us no depth once the inevitable attrition occurs.

Get some real good big OLinemen and we back in the picture. Anybody remember the name of that OL from Conn or Mass we offered?

Facts. O lineman i think are the hardest position to evaluate coming out of highschool. I saw a stat somewhere in the last 5 drafts there has been something like 19 o lineman taken in the first round and 2 have been 5 stars.
Agreed.

I will tell you that OL is absolutely the hardest to evaluate and project.

QB is tough as well, and on the defensive side of the ball, LB.

But nothing is as tough as OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Something missing imo in those clips. He’s big, strong, and has effort. Doesn't seem that fast or explosive, a bit awkward on leverage and balance, finishes blocks but doesn’t look mean. Not dissing him, nice OL prospect but not a pop ou\ff the video kid. Imo.

Advertisement
Back