Malek Young

Advertisement
Malek Young!

Will never be forgotten for his contribution to this Defense, he was the first ever to wear the Turnover chain & was on pace to be a terrific lockdown CB for us.

Despite his small size, that boy could cover any WR you lined him up against & he stayed in their hop pocket.

Malek was one of my favorite players from that 2016 class, he was a great talent with high upside coming out Coco Creek.

I truly hate the way his career ended so unfortunately for him, I hope if he ever has any interest in coaching we bring him in in some capacity, he would be a great for us in Broward.

#ForeverYoung12 🙌🏾🙏🏾

Malek Young!

Will never be forgotten for his contribution to this Defense, he was the first ever to wear the Turnover chain & was on pace to be a terrific lockdown CB for us.

Despite his small size, that boy could cover any WR you lined him up against & he stayed in their hop pocket.

Malek was one of my favorite players from that 2016 class, he was a great talent with high upside coming out Coco Creek.

I truly hate the way his career ended so unfortunately for him, I hope if he ever has any interest in coaching we bring him in in some capacity, he would be a great for us in Broward.

#ForeverYoung12 🙌🏾🙏🏾

I thought we should have honored malek and ahmon on senior day just like the other seniors. Any idea why we didnt?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back