Malek Young Schedules OV for Jan 15

Looks like he is going to follow Richt. Kid is one of the most talented ATHs i have seen this year.

Hopefully we can get Mullen and Victor to take an OV as well.

Advertisement
i expect him to flip. just not sure what position he'll play, i keep hearing DB but he's dynamite with the ball in his hands.

This kid needs to play on the offensive side of the ball, I can see him having a Powell like effect.

Advertisement
Weary of coconut creek kids...that loaded with div 1 kids didn't even make the playoffs. Something gotta shake off that...bad coaching or overrated kids only good in camps

Weary of coconut creek kids...that loaded with div 1 kids didn't even make the playoffs. Something gotta shake off that...bad coaching or overrated kids only good in camps

True, but they're in a unique and tough spot with the rest of their district being comprised of Hallandale, AHP, Jackson and Cardinal Gibbons.

They did beat Deerfield, though.

Advertisement

True, but they're in a unique and tough spot with the rest of their district being comprised of Hallandale, AHP, Jackson and Cardinal Gibbons.

They did beat Deerfield, though.

Deerfield is a good team...

But as loaded as they were "supposed" to be....shouldnt lose to the Jackson's of the world.....TYhey had them like they were Heritage,STA,BTW, Central, status.....truth is...theyw ere a bunch of kids that made the camp circuit and looked good in shirts and shorts...pads came on...looked very different

Advertisement
Back