Malek young ESPN

Advertisement
Awesome piece about Malek. He would've had a great career here in Miami. He was our best cover corner on the team. I wish nothing but great success in his future. Let's dedicate this upcoming season to MY12!!

very cool! Thanks for sharing. Feel terrible for the kid, but he seems to have a great head on his shoulders and he'll become successful in other ways outside of being a football player.

Advertisement
**** u get kinda emotional watching that. He would’ve been a for sure starter for us this season but it’s great seeing him in good spirits and the U family having his back.

/ on the wrong board btw

Great post - him being out there and being part of the team is awesome. I hope he gets his degree and is successful in whatever he does.

Advertisement
God bless this young man. I have no doubt he will be used for something great. Designated TO chain role is awesome.

Kid is a dog and will continue to be one in life. There’s many chapters left to write in his book, wish him the best. If he’s in Dallas, I hope he’s the one handing out the turnover chain tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** u get kinda emotional watching that. He would’ve been a for sure starter for us this season but it’s great seeing him in good spirits and the U family having his back.

/ on the wrong board btw

My bad first thread here and was half asleep last night. So stoked for this game, could barely sleep.

Like a little kid waiting for xmas

Advertisement
Back