Malcom Lewis Personnel Packages

LexCane55

Senior
When he is in and we have a 2 TE set it is always a run. Someone explain to me the purpose of this?

I made the same thread last week. If fans know the other team certainly does.

Its embarrassing

Oh yeah and Fire Coach D

Advertisement
Advertisement
This stuff is on Golden.

Coley too, but how can a guy with a Masters in psychology not notice a simple thing like this?

Blows my mind.

Lmao I was saying the same thing today.

They're giving him fake plays

I just don't understand....Walford out wide or in the slot > Rashawn Scott and Malcolm Lewis?!!?

This game was the most predictable game I have watched in a long time for both teams. You can tell exactly what the offense is doing by the personnel and the way Morris is acting. The D did absolutely no adjustments in this game to stop the 4 plays that VT was doing.

Advertisement
This is the type of stuff that has me really concerned. Other examples: in the UNC game they were timing our snap off the guard patting the center. In the FSU game we were checking into plays based on the fsu d, then fsu just checked into something else, they were toying with us. Yet, when they have the ball we aren't doing that. Then you have this malcolm lewis thing that the announcers were picking up on, the fans are picking it up, and you know VT is. All examples of the other team's coaches abusing our coaches. Very, very, very worrisome.

LOL

I call it the "Kendall Thompkins" package. We did the same thing with Kendall the last few years. I guess Malcolm has taken his place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the type of stuff that has me really concerned. Other examples: in the UNC game they were timing our snap off the guard patting the center. In the FSU game we were checking into plays based on the fsu d, then fsu just checked into something else, they were toying with us. Yet, when they have the ball we aren't doing that. Then you have this malcolm lewis thing that the announcers were picking up on, the fans are picking it up, and you know VT is. All examples of the other team's coaches abusing our coaches. Very, very, very worrisome.

Terd, that wasn't just the UNC game w/ the tap. It's every game. Other tendencies/tipoffs to look for are Morris' hand signal where he drops his right hand. I noted the issue with the audibles prior to the FSU game. They stole it from one of our previous opponents. Another tendency I've talked about is the RB depth after an audible out of the pistol. If he moves up to be shallower out of the pistol, he's moving up to pass block and therefore tips off a pass play.

These are just a couple I've pointed out over the course of the last month on various threads - specifically the FSU thread where I went down the list of tendencies on both sides of the ball. I know if a nobody like me is seeing it, then surely the opponent's coaches are seeing it. Which is why, as some of us had previously discussed, crossing routes against us are fun.

Anyway, **** my life. I intentionally stayed in the pouring rain till 00:00 because I wanted to feel the full punishment of tonight's display.

Passed out watching that bs, Do we have a coaching staff.My wife knew what were doing on both sides of the ball. Bend but don't break defense at the university of Miami wtf.

The thing that annoys me the most is when we put our speed rushers inside and run an obvious stunt.

I don't get it.

I guess it's a way of combatting QBs draws while still getting a speed rushing presence on the field, but cot****.

Advertisement
Back