Malcolm Lewis & Braxton Berrios

Berrios is never open. If the ball isn't thrown perfectly he has no shot. And if the ball's thrown perfectly, he's catching it with his body and the ball is deflecting off him like a tennis ball off a cement wall.

Advertisement
Berrios is never open. If the ball isn't thrown perfectly he has no shot. And if the ball's thrown perfectly, he's catching it with his body and the ball is deflecting off him like a tennis ball off a cement wall.

Idk... spring game and I believe the App State game he had circus catches where he was able to get his foot down... I wish there was more of that. Sadly when we don't have he and Coley on the same side I feel he gets covered far too easily. He seems like more of a slot man than an X or Z. The ability is there but he needs to be more consistent and catch with his HANDS.

i dont have a problem with berrios as a returner. his play at wr is what bothers me.

Berrios with one of the most precipitous falls from grace ever. I remember how beloved he was during his recruitment.

Why do you guys hate him so much? Looked pretty good on the TD catch that no one talks about against VT.

Advertisement
The Berrios TD catch against VT was his first in over two calendar years. I don't think he's a bad person but he shouldn't here imo.

Berrios with one of the most precipitous falls from grace ever. I remember how beloved he was during his recruitment.

Why do you guys hate him so much? Looked pretty good on the TD catch that no one talks about against VT.

Non Hispanics on here hate him because he's hispanic. Hispanics on here hate him because he doesn't have a chin strap beard

The Berrios TD catch against VT was his first in over two calendar years. I don't think he's a bad person but he shouldn't here imo.

my problem with him is not that he doesnt have ability. if he played as good as he thinks he is, he would be ok. look at his drops, its because he always tries to make a fancy catch. jumping, diving, etc. just catch the ball.

Advertisement
Berrios is a solid punt returner, nothing more or nothing less. Just not that explosive but we could have worse back there.

Now Malcolm, has no business being back there. I get not putting Corn back there with what we have at CB but **** put Homer or Richards or anybody else but Lewis.

Advertisement
Back