Making the Leap: Duke Johnson

Advertisement
Prayers for Duke. I hate seeing our kids go there. If Duke stays healthy he get nice contract as free agent when the time comes.

******* Cleveland man, kid needs to keep plugging away and then get the **** out of there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
[TWEET]759090461839622144[/TWEET]
[TWEET]758796731744223232[/TWEET]
No relevance to the article at all, just wanted to post it.

[TWEET]759090461839622144[/TWEET]
[TWEET]758796731744223232[/TWEET]
No relevance to the article at all, just wanted to post it.

thats nice.. I hope these two repay the favor with some help with the croots and maybe a sideline visit or too..

Richt knows his football politics..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Excited for the kid, unfortunately Cleveland really sucks

I feel bad that all these kids got such crappy coaches while here and now most play for crap nfl teams. Browns, Chargers, Texans, Jaguars

Can't feel sorry, proud that these kids have made it!

True, just wish theyd have gone to better teams

Always, but they all can make a boatload and teams (maybe not Cleveland) improve, then again big opportunity in FA if he stays healthy, Duke can be reckless, needs to be smart. Love Duke Johnson!!

I still hope he drops from 210 to the 200-205 range, and regain some speed and quickness. He should embrace the 3rd down and change of pace RB role IMO.

I don't feel like he can be an every down back, and trying to do that is going to keep getting him injured.

Advertisement
I bet the scouting reports players get on Johnson reads something like, "If you come in high, you will get a stiff arm that will put you on your ***".....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back