Off-Topic Making Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

imurcane

Banned
Banned
Have any of you ever made a gun before? I was looking at Lone Wolf's Freedom Wolf 80% Glock frame. And their completion kit? Looks reasonably priced. Have any of you dealt with LW? Or maybe you know someone who has;)

Advertisement
Have any of you ever made a gun before? I was looking at Lone Wolf's Freedom Wolf 80% Glock frame. And their completion kit? Looks reasonably priced. Have any of you dealt with LW? Or maybe you know someone who has;)
Do you like Glocks? I’ve shot the Lone Wolf LTD19 and it’s just a thinner Glock. It mimics the Gen2 and Gen3. So if you like those you’ll like that. They are pretty easy to assemble.

atf-meme-e1560386087730.jpg

Better do it quickly as the government is working on changing the laws pertaining to "ghost guns".

Advertisement
While we do have an eclectic fan base and I'm sure some are well versed in firearms, this topic might be best directed to a firearm specific forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back