Off-Topic Making football players in a lab

I have no stake in this product I just have no clue why you seem to have a personal bone to pick by misrepresenting it so hard lol. It was developed by Minicircle, who’s logo is clearly documented in that post first. There’s also plenty of material on the web about them pioneering it and running the trial on it. I’m assuming since eterna has been around longer, they had a bigger footprint to accelerate trials and testing through their network via a partnership, which is why they were involved and posted about it.

Even if that isn’t the case, I have no idea what the age of eterna has to do with anything. This specific therapy has only been offered extremely recently and 25k is the starting price point. Please link to something relevant to actually try and prove otherwise. All you did was point at an irrelevant stem cell thing.

Your first post was “gene therapy has been around for decades”. But that’s like saying “well Apple has been around since the 80s” to discount their latest product offering. Like huh. Just seems like you’re just trying to confusingly discredit a legitimate innovation to sound like a smart ***.
If you have no stake in the product then don’t do your research off social media posts. Consult actual physicians whose job is to provide treatments safely. And ask them about the history of these treatments you purport to be brand new.

Advertisement
I linked to Eterna, which is the Instagram post you posted.
View attachment 270889

Remember this post above, that says “he didn’t change his nutrition or exercise routine significantly”?

And then you commented, AND I QUOTE, “These pics are apparently 4 months apart, and with no diet or regimen change.”

So not only do you not remember what you posted, and then tell me I need to learn how to read, but your original comment based on the post demonstrates that you, my friend, either have reading comprehension issues, or you are trying to promote a product deceptively.

And eterna has been around a decade at least.
I can’t see how you can look at an advertisement like this and believe it. To my eye it’s very tabloid-esque.

Is it possible what they’re selling “works” and you will gain more lean muscle over a placebo? Sure that’s believable.

However, you’re telling me that guy in the picture was only 4 months and it’s all credited to what they’re selling? Not a chance. I don’t even think taking the liver king’s gear would get you to look like that in 4 months.

The other thing is that is more likely is the “Instagram-ification” of the photos.

First of all studies in humans are very limited, if any.

Secondly, the guy that started this thread is the same guy that went on a $10,000 Hawaiian vacation based on the scamming of CIS posters for a lawn truck sign.

Just keep that in mind.

So caveat emptor.

If you have no stake in the product then don’t do your research off social media posts. Consult actual physicians whose job is to provide treatments safely. And ask them about the history of these treatments you purport to be brand new.
Ok I’m glad you realized and now glossed over that
-You were wrong about the treatment not being new
-You were wrong about the company actually leading development of the therapy
-You linked to a laughably irrelevant article about some other thing as proof

The original twitter thread is from a doctor who isn’t affiliated with the Minicircle company whatsoever. I’ve also done way more research than you on this subject.

I can’t see how you can look at an advertisement like this and believe it. To my eye it’s very tabloid-esque.

Is it possible what they’re selling “works” and you will gain more lean muscle over a placebo? Sure that’s believable.

However, you’re telling me that guy in the picture was only 4 months and it’s all credited to what they’re selling? Not a chance. I don’t even think taking the liver king’s gear would get you to look like that in 4 months.

The other thing is that is more likely is the “Instagram-ification” of the photos.

The point of my post is simply that at this price point, ease of administration, and purported effectiveness, athletes are gonna start getting in on it to get an edge in the immediate future and that’s also gonna rock the athletic landscape.

But yeah, it’s fair to be skeptical of a single Twitter thread and totally looks too good to be true.

Here’s a blog post about someone who participated in the original Minicircle study:

Here’s a post by Brian Johnson, an eccentric (yes weirdo) multimillionaire who very publicly has a whole team of doctors analyzing every single bit of possible data from his body and prescribing everything possible to help him extended his life span as far as a human can go. After analyzing all the data, they deemed it totally safe for him, and he announced his follistatin levels are now consistently at the level needed to elicit extreme results like that transformation. @ben should also note he clearly cited Minicircle here.

Here’s also an image of a special breed of cow that lacks myostatin, which is what caps muscle growth, and what follistatin actively reduces in the body. Obviously, this cow does not have a more intense gym routine or diet compared to the average cow:

IMG_0424.jpeg

So yeah as crazy and easy to dismiss as it seems, it’s not, and what Minicircle has done is figure out how manipulate a known pathway to trigger tons of muscle growth using a *temporary* genetic therapy that is cheap and seemingly safe and effective (granted after only a couple hundred human trials).

Minicircle also secured a large undisclosed funding recently, with involvement from folks like Peter Thiel. They are as legit as it comes.

IMO this is going to be picking up lots of steam in the coming years.

Last edited:
Ok I’m glad you realized and now glossed over that
-You were wrong about the treatment not being new
-You were wrong about the company actually leading development of the therapy
-You linked to a laughably irrelevant article about some other thing as proof

-the treatment isn’t new
-I never said which company is “leading the development”. You linked to eterna as evidence that gene therapy is new, and I linked an article about eterna from 10 years ago as evidence that it isn’t. I understand that you are talking about a different company, but I don’t think you understand that you cited Eterna.
-see above. None of my replies to you have been laughable. Yet you choose to continue to be insulting and condescending, even as i try to help you with screenshots to help you remember what you were just talking about.

Not sure there’s anything else to discuss at this point other than what you did with thousands of dollars of CIS users’ money.

Advertisement
-the treatment isn’t new
-I never said which company is “leading the development”. You linked to eterna as evidence that gene therapy is new, and I linked an article about eterna from 10 years ago as evidence that it isn’t. I understand that you are talking about a different company, but I don’t think you understand that you cited Eterna.
-see above. None of my replies to you have been laughable. Yet you choose to continue to be insulting and condescending, even as i try to help you with screenshots to help you remember what you were just talking about.

Not sure there’s anything else to discuss at this point other than what you did with thousands of dollars of CIS users’ money.
The treatment is new my dude lmao. You’re also being willfully disinegous by claiming that I think gene therapy as a whole is new. Nowhere do I claim that in this thread. This *specific* treatment/therapy is new and is what the thread is clearly about.

The Eterna article you cited had nothing to do with this specific treatment, the topic of the thread. You get that right? You understand that stem cells and follistatin are wholly unrelated things?

I’ll say it again. It’s like someone posted a thread about a new smartphone and the impact it could have and you’re stuck on some nonsense about computers having been around forever so this smartphone isn’t actually new. Just bizarre man.

If *this specific treatment* isn’t new please post an actual link proving so and I’ll STFU and log out of this site forever I promise.

that is what we thought happened when you stole everyone's money
Your last line of defense after realizing you had nothing all thread lmao.

Did you donate to the campaign back then? If yes, DM a receipt and I’ll DM you the invoice I paid for the truck which drove all around and through campus for 2 weeks.

If not, I couldn’t care less. The truck was agreed to as a suitable next best solution by the biggest actual donors to the campaign and that’s what mattered. Not the opinion of some arm chair critic who can’t grasp that gene therapy has been improving by leaps and bounds like any other technology.

Advertisement
Your last line of defense after realizing you had nothing all thread lmao.

Did you donate to the campaign back then? If yes, DM a receipt and I’ll DM you the invoice I paid for the truck which drove all around and through campus for 2 weeks.

If not, I couldn’t care less. The truck was agreed to as a suitable next best solution by the biggest actual donors to the campaign and that’s what mattered. Not the opinion of some arm chair critic who can’t grasp that gene therapy has been improving by leaps and bounds like any other technology.
much like i replied to your OP on this thread, i did not donate to your campaign back then because i can smell your bull**** from a mile away.

much like i replied to your OP on this thread, i did not donate to your campaign back then because i can smell your bull**** from a mile away.
-This treatment isn’t new
-Can’t provide link showing this treatment being available anywhere prior to Minicircle’s recent trials and clinic in the last couple years
-Claims other people smell like bs

lol ok m8

Advertisement
Back