Make your pick for QB?

Day Valentine GIF
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Advertisement
Too early to choose for me, that's what camp is for. line em up and let them complete, however I do like young Emory's game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No QB on this roster gets Miami to the 10 win year threshold that 90% of this board want.

I'll go futher, Cam Ward or Will Howard not getting us to 10 wins next season either. We're in rebuild mode with a team thats like what close to 80% underclassmen

Tualia our next starting QB. If its between Emory, JB or Reese then I'm picking Reese

The Albany kid has proven he can push an offense effectively, albeit at a lower level of competition.

But at least he’s done it somewhere.
That's just it. I am afraid Mario is going to have training wheels on the O no matter who the QB is. It's going to suck if we don't open up the O.

I, too, like the way the Albany kid pushed the ball down the field. Good vision. Good pocket presence. Accuracy on the deep ball. I saw a lot that I liked in his tape. I'm just concerned he'll come here and we'll see one deep pass every 3rd game.

Advertisement
I'll go futher, Cam Ward or Will Howard not getting us to 10 wins next season either. We're in rebuild mode with a team thats like what close to 80% underclassmen

There’s no such thing as rebuild mode in CFB going into year 3. And the team isn’t 80% underclassmen and wasn’t last year either.

Advertisement
If I had to pick from current room it would be Emory. Not because I think he’s any good but because many of the same dudes gassing him up were the same ones that were arguing TVD was a 1st rounder only to completely **** on him two years later and blame all of our misfortune on him…….

sue makes stuff GIF

2024: Taulia
2025: Reese
2026: Luke Nickle

My not so hot take is JB, Emory, Judd won't be the starting QBs here at sll

Geez, I don’t know…..perhaps the guy that performs best through Spring and Fall camp?

Why do people get in their feelings about one QB over another? Let the coaches coach and develop the room and whoever gives us the best chance to win in the swamp in August is my guy.

Advertisement
Back