Make Miami Great Again !!

Advertisement
I'm going to trademark this idea right now. Because someone is going to get awfully rich with that brand!

My wife is big Trump supporter. I'll ask her to find out if he can add the cost of new stadium Mexico's invoice. A stadium is more or less one big wall anyway -- they're never notice.

Advertisement
Too late. I ran the Make Miami Macho Again campaign when I was pushing CoachMacho for the UM gig back in November or December.

I'm going to trademark this idea right now. Because someone is going to get awfully rich with that brand!

My wife is big Trump supporter. I'll ask her to find out if he can add the cost of new stadium Mexico's invoice. A stadium is more or less one big wall anyway -- they're never notice.

You're even dumber than I thought

You should think harder. Funny how nasty anti-Trump people can be. Hope you are not one of those people pledging to leave the country if Trump wins. I understand the plan is to accept any statement of promising to leave as an official oath of renunciation with an immediate effective date. Hate to lose a Cane fan.

Advertisement
Not only has this FSU/UF fan trolled the **** out of this site with his garbage topics, every single thread he posts in turns into a political argument. There's 10 million other websites you can visit if you want to argue politics. Please stop ruining one that's for discussing University of Miami athletics.

Advertisement
Back