Major Nine getting some national press

This was a very good interview.

It really is ridiculous how someone could look at him and tell him to stick to football. But over the course of the next year I fully expect that to happen, especially around draft season.

Advertisement
My homie wrote this piece niiice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad Thomas is making big moves, may not care to go to the NFL in the direction he's going with his music career $$$ KEEP IT UP!!

Lol no.

Long term he may cash in with the music industry, but anyone that thinks that's a sure thing, even with people that are clearly talented like he is, doesn't understand the music business at all. His best chance to score some big bucks, at least in the short term, will be the NFL. End of story.

It's not even close.

Chad Thomas is making big moves, may not care to go to the NFL in the direction he's going with his music career $$$ KEEP IT UP!!

Lol no.

Long term he may cash in with the music industry, but anyone that thinks that's a sure thing, even with people that are clearly talented like he is, doesn't understand the music business at all. His best chance to score some big bucks, at least in the short term, will be the NFL. End of story.

It's not even close.

Especially since he can definitely make beats while playing in the NFL. It would make no sense to choose solely music when he can choose nfl and music on the side. The amount of music he'd create will be limited, but he's already shown he can do it and thats with class/classwork he's also got to do.

Love what he said about Plan A being school, Plan B being football, and wanting a Plan C and D. Wish more kids would think that way. I have no doubts he will be successful in his pursuits.

Advertisement

Lol no.

It's not even close.

Especially since he can definitely make beats while playing in the NFL. It would make no sense to choose solely music when he can choose nfl and music on the side. The amount of music he'd create will be limited, but he's already shown he can do it and thats with class/classwork he's also got to do.

Desean Jackson does. Owns a record label I believe

getting a placement on any album is a big deal, but getting one on a major artist's album is superb. Those quarterly royalty checks should be lovely

Lol no.

It's not even close.

giphy.gif

No small feat to get the opening track on a rap album. That's the track that sets the tone for the rest of the album. It's quite the compliment that Ross and his people's put it there.

Oh, and the album is fire. Rawse fell off for a min, but he bounced back bigly with this on.

Advertisement
can we get him on the podcast or is that not allowed since hes on the team ?

Advertisement
Back