Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y'all really think this is a clown show when its literally been what 7 days since Manny's been hired? The mans most likely waiting to announcr all thr hires at once

Advertisement
Advertisement
My educated guess is they finalizing the staff and will announce all at once similar to how they did it with defense.

Advertisement
Turning into a clown show. NFL & College Head Coaches being hired, NFL & College coordinators being hired at major programs but we're Miami ...
Lmao some of y’all have no idea what your talking about, clown show? It’s been a week since Manny took over he said that he would have his staff in place by Thursday. This is nowhere close to a clown show, y’all would be *****ing if he hired someone before actually making an effort like he is now.

Manny is at the coaching convention in San Antonio I’ve got friends there that saw him. They also described 2 guys with him and sounds like Banda and Blake Baker.

Other guys there that may be of interest (that they recognized) Brian Wright, Graham Harrell, Jeff Lebby, Ken Dorsey, Tee Martin.

I believe it wraps up around noon tomorrow. He’ll probably fly back in and make everything official by tomorrow night maybe even drag it into Thursday. Recruiting doesn’t officially come off dead period until Friday (runs through the 10th)

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back