Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz was only hired 8 days ago but this has felt like an eternity.

I’m all for a thorough and comprehensive search, though. I just hope it’s a competent one.

Competent search? When’s the last time we did that?

Brian Monroe would have the best hands on this team RIGHT NOW.

Advertisement
Nope. A hire will be in place before the end of the dead period which is Thursday at midnight. Something will get made official before then.

My guess is they are waiting to have the entire offensive staff in place in order to announce all at once like they did on defense.
"Here's your new DC.... oh and I'm keeping everyone from the defensive staff". Hardly a major announcement!

Seems a bunch of termites coming out of the woodwork throwing **** on the wall hoping something they predict will stick so they can say "I told ya so."

Last edited:
The permutations are insane. If Wisconsin OC Joe Rudolph, now mentioned as a possible favorite for the Temple HC job (he interviewed for this week) leaves, Wisconsin would be inviting Applewhite as well. Wish this would finalize.

I don’t think Applewhite likes cold weather. Seriously. USC is the bigger threat.

Advertisement
Y'all can't be this dumb. This idiot is basically saying that everybody tied to the program has no idea what's going on and unemployed ocs/ocs from Toledo are avoiding us like the plague. He doesn't know ****

Advertisement
I don’t think Applewhite likes cold weather. Seriously. USC is the bigger threat.

USC is going to fire their HC next year. I doubt Major would want to be part of that mess.

Turning into a clown show. NFL & College Head Coaches being hired, NFL & College coordinators being hired at major programs but we're Miami ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back