Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz was only hired 8 days ago but this has felt like an eternity.

I’m all for a thorough and comprehensive search, though. I just hope it’s a competent one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this goes from names like Fedora/Applewhite/Scott being reportedly considered as part an actual national search to us circling back to the "Miami ties" cocoon of names like James Coley...

Then there will be no disconnect between our OC search and the state of our recruiting. We better hit on a top target for once.

Advertisement
If we really are striking out with our top choices, then hopefully we take a risk with someone like Graham Harrell rather than just throwing a dart at a board filled with names of former Miami players and assistants from failed regimes.

It’s not gonna be James Coley he’s about to be the sole OC at Georgia.

That being said... that guy is throwing **** against the wall. “If someone transfers I will confirm it”. That’s not how it works

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this goes from names like Fedora/Applewhite/Scott being reportedly considered as part an actual national search to us circling back to the "Miami ties" cocoon of names like James Coley...

Then there will be no disconnect between our OC search and the state of our recruiting. We better hit on a top target for once.
Those guys would naturally think that THEY should be the HC, with Manny working for them.

I’ve been patiently waiting on a splash hire but the more silence and time, the more doubt creeps in. Hoping for some good news soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back