Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is this our Major?
1546915603866.png

Advertisement
A- good. Dude runs a two-back uptempo set (which fits our personnel), mastered Herman’s simple-*** spread, and then hired Briles to run his offense. Great hire and I can't wait to see the offense in action.
Hey I'm cool with it. Just win.

All I want to hear from Applebag is, “We’re going to be running a lot of the same concepts we ran at Houston this year with Briles.”

A 50/50 mix of what he ran against FSU a couple years ago in that bowl game and what he ran this past year is ideal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As mentioned in another thread, I think it is HR checking in on any possible #MeToo stuff, knowing Apple boy's past deeds in Texas..

...they always take their time..

As mentioned in another thread, I think it is HR checking in on any possible #MeToo stuff, knowing Apple boy's past deeds in Texas..

Not sure what else needs to be looked into about it. Nothing they uncover is going to make it look any better. If they don't like him today, they aren't going to find a reason to like him tomorrow.

Since when is consensual *** between 2 adults a discrimination or abuse issue? Not saying what he did was right because he was married, but this is not a “me too” type of situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back