Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope the snag returns. I'd rather take a shot at greatness then settle for the Applesauce.

Told you guys Stef had this **** locked and loaded. All the little sniveling “gotcha” pvssies it’s time to open your mouths and lean back. Big bad Stef and his pendulous nuts are going to be taking a dip in your pouty mouth pvssies.

Advertisement
Told you guys Stef had this **** locked and loaded. All the little sniveling “gotcha” pvssies it’s time to open your mouths and lean back. Big bad Stef and his pendulous nuts are going to be taking a dip in your pouty mouth pvssies.

I’m ready for that.

:)

Advertisement

gfermanSuperCane
Staff

Joined:May 29, 2001Messages:42,770Likes Received:32,575Location:The 305/954
Thats an OK hire but is it worth all this drama if that is who it is LOL​
1339216.jpg

7 gferman, 13 minutes ago

Gru is butt hurt again

LOOOL seriously **** that clown. CIS mercs should 100% be trolling that site to the point of server overload right now

I'm pretty sure candidates always put feelers out there to try and assemble a staff just in case they get the job. I think it's a formality.

Or I'm an idiot and have no idea what I'm talking about

My source tells me there is an imaginary candidate putting together an imaginary staff.

Advertisement
Yup we agreed

I didnt comment about it anymore but road with stef

CIS wins again

Advertisement
So we decided on Applewhite but it got held up because he banged some student when he was a young coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back