Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If it’s applewhite I don’t want to see nary one of you applewhite lovers crying on this board in November or October.

He’s terrible and the vocal minority has once again spat truth. We told you about Richt and were telling you about applewhite. This hire is a horrible mistake by Diaz. Awful

Kinda meh on applewhite. If you can complement him with seider and Trooper/Tee to make sure recruiting isn't a headache, we'll be good.

Advertisement
Imagine you’re talking to a guy.

You meet him online and you’re really vibing. You think this could potentially lead to a long term relationship.

He comes over one day for dinner. You have a great meal. Wonderful conversation. Everything is going great.

After dinner, things move to the bedroom. One thing leads to another and eventually he mounts you and plants his seed deep inside you.

He then proceeds to tell you he had fun but he doesn’t think this is going to lead to anything.

Then, right before he walks out the door, he says “But never say never” and winks.

Would you unfollow him?
Sounds like you have personal experience on this matter. Are you a subject matter expert?

If it’s applewhite I don’t want to see nary one of you applewhite lovers crying on this board in November or October.

He’s terrible and the vocal minority has once again spat truth. We told you about Richt and were telling you about applewhite. This hire is a horrible mistake by Diaz. Awful
"We"? The **** do you know about anything?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone believe that? A potential candidate calling around to put potential staff together? WTF?
I'm pretty sure candidates always put feelers out there to try and assemble a staff just in case they get the job. I think it's a formality.

Or I'm an idiot and have no idea what I'm talking about

Not a bad hire. tbd if its a reall good one though. We'll see if he fits Miami or not. He'll have a lot of talent at RB/WR/TE to work with. If he just gets the ball in the playmakers hands, we'll be gucci. The most important hire after OC is OLine coach though. We need to nail the OLine coach.
Secondly this has to mean Applewhite is going to be QB coach, Right?

...Also Applewhite was suspended from the 2009 Fiesta Bowl for "having an inappropriate relationship with a student" (who was employed by the Athletic Dept.)... Lets see if he can control himself while in Miami.

If Applewhite can get Jarren Williams ready to play at a good enough level, the only thing stopping us from playing Clemson in the ACCCG is our **** OLine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back