Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Follow the twitter follows. As I said the other day... players still assumed it was Applewhite and haven’t heard anything else since the news broke. They’ve been off campus until today so... it should officially break before too long especially if he was just in town.

Advertisement
So with Chimp out there for Temple. I would rather have Fedora than Apple.

OR

Fedora CO-OC/WR Coach and Apple CO-OC/QB Coach.

Most of our "insiders" are clueless it seems, but hey on a slow news day I'll take what I can get.

Also, it's not like Beast was trying to report anything. Pure speculation on his part, which he acknowledged with the question mark at the end of his tweet.

Advertisement
im feeling the major momentum

we need a thread just for everyone to put their last best guess in

my money’s on major

Follow the twitter follows. As I said the other day... players still assumed it was Applewhite and haven’t heard anything else since the news broke. They’ve been off campus until today so... it should officially break before too long especially if he was just in town.

Plenty of UM coaches had been following Major when he was still the HC at Houston. They know him from their time at Texas. As was stated Beast knows nothing and does the twitter game poorly. Guys without the Texas connection like Rumph and Simpson don't count Applewhite amongst their recent follows.

The only coaches following Applewhite are Banda and Diaz, who coached with him at Texas.

Advertisement
Nobody running the Canes Football Twitter account is smart enough to follow Applewhite as a smoke screen or any other reason, the last 3 coaches the account followed were Blake Baker, Applewhite, and Feely. Applewhite is the OC, don't know why they are waiting. Barry Jackson don't know ****tt, he reads Fermin's shiity site and write's what Gary Fermin reports.

Nobody running the Canes Football Twitter account is smart enough to follow Applewhite as a smoke screen or any other reason, the last 3 coaches the account followed were Blake Baker, Applewhite, and Feely. Applewhite is the OC, don't know why they are waiting.
They're dumb enough to go with any rumor they hear. Pretty sure you can count recruits that never signed with us among their follows at one time or another.

Nobody running the Canes Football Twitter account is smart enough to follow Applewhite as a smoke screen or any other reason, the last 3 coaches the account followed were Blake Baker, Applewhite, and Feely. Applewhite is the OC, don't know why they are waiting. Barry Jackson don't know ****, he reads Fermin's shiity site and write's what Gary Fermin reports.

Wanna make a bet he’s not?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back