Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Players on the team still think it’s Applewhite from what I’ve been told by a few people that talk to a few of them.

Also add to that the canes football twitter pages recent follows.. 3 of the most recent 5 are Blake Baker, Major Applewhite, and David Feeley. Might not be a done deal but it’s probably in the works.

What if it was premature reportulation?

pills.jpg

Anyone that has run an operation knows that things happen at the 23rd hour all the time. Maybe what Stefan is reporting happened to change at the last possible time.

It happens. So I really appreciate Stefan’s insight; regardless if the end story changes.

Advertisement
Anyone that has run an operation knows that things happen at the 23rd hour all the time. Maybe what Stefan is reporting happened to change at the last possible time.

It happens. So I really appreciate Stefan’s insight; regardless if the end story changes.

Evryone is wrong here and there. Unfortunately people tend to gravitate towards the misses rather than what one got right. I hate the saying things are fluid, but they most certainly are in this case.

I’ll say this about Applewhite...my buddy works at SU. Has worked for cutcliffe at duke and has worked at ucf. I respect his opinion. I asked him about major strictly as a play caller...he said it wouldn’t bother him going into a game having to prepare for his offense.

I know nothing about MA, but this from my buddy doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy.

USC board wants Applewhite if KK leaves for the NFL.

Hopefully we lock him down soon

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it is Applewhite, and if it is already a done deal, what is the reason for the delay in the announcement?

Advertisement
He sucks and would be richt 2.0. We need a spread offense and not that run heavy bullsh*t he got going on at Michigan

i wasnt asking for us to hire pep. i was curious, because that would be another open spot for us to compete with.

although im under the impression that we’ve already got our guy lined up

Spoke to someone on campus and they mentioned Dirk Koetter. Koetter will most likely remain in The NFL so it’s doubtful. Interesting enough Shannon campaigned like **** to hire Koetter as his OC in fact Koetter nearly signed a contract while on campus during his visit. Then Jacksonville called offering him their OC position and the rest is history.

Seems like Fedora and Applewhite aren’t coming.

I’d be good with Scott from Clemson or Wright from Toledo. I like the idea of an OC like Wright who isn’t used to having studs everywhere and a major talent advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back