Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mentioned to someone that I've had a little more pep in my step since about 2pm standing in Lowe's on Dec 31 when I glanced down and checked bleacher report and saw Richt resigned. Life has been good again ever since and no one better take that away.

We dont have to be first or even fast, just be right

Regardless, Im glad that we are now past the prehistoRicht era...

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread will be an all time classic if Applewhite is announced as OC ;)

You don’t get credit for throwing **** against the wall that sticks. If he had come here and addressed it and said there’s some sort of holdup... maybe. He whiffed big time

Reactions: DBC
Has anyone gone on any others sites. I.e. Clemson to see if there is any talk about losing Scott??? Sometimes TOS have some non green and orange biased insights.

Valuable lesson for new cis members. Never believe what most posters or staff state as being the Gospel. There are no insiders on this site and most members capable of posting anything in order to try and get recognition. Treat Cis as no more than an interlude and a break from the real and important things in your lives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is also a chance our new OC can be preparing for an NFL playoff game! Also, on Applewhite, his team was the only squad that a looked worse than UM in the bowl games. Additionally, he worked for Tom Herman, a Meyer guy that is a bigger control freak than Urban. Anyone thinking he had control of the Cougars offense in 15-16 is wrong and that comes from people in the business, not a message board. Tim Beck, another O$U guy, is the OC at Texas under Herman, he's cutting his teeth but not calling the shots.,
A NFL guy might not be available until February.

It seems unlikely that we'd be after someone like that - unless he's accepted the job and they're trying to fill out his staff after Sunday.

It could very well be Applewhite, the timing could be right since Diaz said he already hired someone.
I hope it’s Applewhite instead of Scott.[/

Diaz has made no formal announcements on his coaching staff, could he be waiting until all the positions are filled and then announce everyone at once?
Including the DC that hasn't been officially announced.
Applewhite at OC btw. Scott states his next move would be to HC and not another OC job.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back