Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know the perfect site for you that is all about Canes X's and O's. They take everything very seriously and all threads stay on topic

www.westendzone.com

Tell them I sent you

DavidMiami has accounts everywhere that has relevant "Miami" news. Almost 30 and have minor connections in our local sports. This is "CanesInsight" not "CanesInBed" or "ComeFightCanes". The people I'm singling out probably dont go to games of even watch them when there on TV in front of them. It's funny my comment offended you. But I guess setting low standards is why we get 7-6. People should post that stuff on there personal accounts and see what there employer and friends think

DavidMiami has accounts everywhere that has relevant "Miami" news. Almost 30 and have minor connections in our local sports. This is "CanesInsight" not "CanesInBed" or "ComeFightCanes". The people I'm singling out probably dont go to games of even watch them when there on TV in front of them. It's funny my comment offended you. But I guess setting low standards is why we get 7-6. People should post that stuff on there personal accounts and see what there employer and friends think

Speaking in 3rd person is always a good time

Advertisement
When will this be announced officially

I don't think this message board would survive the weekend without some news. Like, I fully expect someone to make a thread about every D2 coach whose offense has a pulse. If not, sh*t will get strange and whoever the **** Kenneth is will undoubtedly get about 5 new threads of how he and ny/njstateofmind are at a minimum, homosuspcious.

Advertisement
Can’t have any pink in the middle , go to keep those steaks on the grill for a little bit longer

34A78072-D156-4FF3-ADDE-975B305104BC.gif

Speaking in 3rd person is always a good time

Using your "Jedi Mind Tricks". You told me create a new account, I pointed out I've had accounts made for years. Just because I'm new here doesn't mean I'm a new fan. Like i said I'm almost 30 and have seen every Cane Game since Willis Mcgahee Hyper Extended His knee. This site doesn't come up in the Google search for Miami Hurricanes often enough, but with breaking news like this and a few less trolls and haters maybe they'll be up there with SB Nation and other sites that actually show up on searches

At this point, wait until Tuesday after the Natty is over so it doesn't get pushed down the headlines because of the game. HA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spoke to Manny Diaz about the report of Applewhite joining as OC.

"It's silly season and everybody's got sources. And that's why it's called silly season."

said there are all kinds of possibilities out there and outside interest is high but...

"Word will be out soon enough."

CBS4 Mike Cungo on a Manny Diaz interview that will be out tonight

Spoke to Manny Diaz about the report of Applewhite joining as OC.

"It's silly season and everybody's got sources. And that's why it's called silly season."

said there are all kinds of possibilities out there and outside interest is high but...

"Word will be out soon enough."

CBS4 Mike Cungo on a Manny Diaz interview that will be out tonight

aka hes the guy and just finalizing a contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back