Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can we please wait until the real OC gets introduced? Ridicolous job by the media. It's Fedora, no wait it's Apple****, no wait it's Micky Mouse, no wait it's...
Does Micky run an uptempo attack? Does he make defenses uncomfortable?

CIS was credited because Pete was the first to Tweet the news. Other sites were telling subscribers behind their pay walls that Richt was going to be the guy for quite a while prior to Pete's Tweet.
Interesting. I never knew that. Another reason for me to dislike the brow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete’s claim to fame is eating an entire live rattle snake while reciting the Turkish national anthem.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm........​

Manny Diaz did say he wasn't going to rush his decision, that he was going to find the right guy and the right fit for the program.
As I analyze the situation more and more it seems to me that as these interviews continue reporters are jumping the gun to say this is our hire.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Manny Diaz is slowly playing his cards to a JACKPOT HIRE.

View attachment 74652
are*

Advertisement
If it were applewhite he’d be named by now I would think.
Once again, the school still hasn't even formally announced Baker. Why is nobody questioning that one? I'm not saying it's definitely Applewhite, but the fact the school hasn't announced doesn't mean much.

Once again, the school still hasn't even formally announced Baker. Why is nobody questioning that one? I'm not saying it's definitely Applewhite, but the fact the school hasn't announced doesn't mean much.

I think they’re gonna announce everyone at once

It's crazy how much trash someone has to scroll through to find actual opinions and information on the topic. You got haters like Kamala and trolls just saying the Headline is wrong and talking about "EGG PLANTS". Hope recruits dont use our "Fans" on this thread as a deciding factor.

Advertisement
It's crazy how much trash someone has to scroll through to find actual opinions and information on the topic. You got haters like Kamala and trolls just saying the Headline is wrong and talking about "EGG PLANTS". Hope recruits dont use our "Fans" on this thread as a deciding factor.

I know the perfect site for you that is all about Canes X's and O's. They take everything very seriously and all threads stay on topic

www.westendzone.com

Tell them I sent you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back