Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You are making stuff up. Stefan never said that he WAS hired. He said that he WILL be hired. Below is his exact quote.

"Major Applewhite WILL be the new offensive coordinator at Miami, multiple sources tell CanesInSight.com"

In the title of the **** thread, it also says "to be named," which implies that it WILL happen, not that it ALREADY happened. Then again, I guess by providing facts, I am just making up excuses for him as well.

Some people just want to act like jilted bltches.

I have no problem with with what Stefan posted. You’re exactly right in the way you parsed Stefan’s statements.

I believe 100% that he had several sources telling him that it was GOING to be the Apple.

And that is exactly what and how he reported it

Some people just want to act like jilted bltches.

I have no problem with with what Stefan posted. You’re exactly right in the way you parsed Stefan’s statements.

I believe 100% that he had several sources telling him that it was GOING to be the Apple.

And that is exactly what and how he reported it
Maybe just maybe his sources are **** and he shouldnt rely upon them for his reporting...

Manny is a FSU alum, I believe. That makes him a nole. And he was GA also. Kid was local and daddy had money, but he ends up in Tally. Two of my kids went to uf, they might be Cane fans, but they are gators.
How much money did you give UF?

Advertisement
I remember back in December 2015 when the brow took credit for breaking the Mark Richt news. He wasn't anywhere close to being the first to report it, he was just the first to tweet it.

Do you understand how the hiring process works? Before it can be announced as official, there is HR type **** that needs to happen. Application with work history and personal information needs to be formally submitted into the internal system. Background checks need to happen. Maybe Applewhite is asking for something in his contract that has to be reviewed by lawyers and formally approved by the University, etc. That doesn't mean he won't be hired. It just means there are some boxes that need to be checked before they make a public announcement.

Agree... HR might also look into any #MeToo stuff especially since his revealed tryst from a few years ago...

Advertisement
Canesinsight "reporters" back at it again with the **** takes based off bad sources.

Oh best not to tell that to these people. Stefan blows his wad and all the slurpers are there to catch it. Where’s Stefan at? Where’s Unibrow?

I remember back in December 2015 when the brow took credit for breaking the Mark Richt news. He wasn't anywhere close to being the first to report it, he was just the first to tweet it.
What? I like to goof on Pete as much as the next guy but who reported it before Pete? CanesInsight was even credited with breaking the news on ESPN.

I’ve been going about my day in Barcelona today thinking Applesauce was our guy.

Soooo fake news?

What? I like to goof on Pete as much as the next guy but who reported it before Pete? CanesInsight was even credited with breaking the news on ESPN.

CIS was credited because Pete was the first to Tweet the news. Other sites were telling subscribers behind their pay walls that Richt was going to be the guy for quite a while prior to Pete's Tweet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The rumor was the news came from a UGA message board, IIRC.

^This. I read about CMR’s hiring from GA insider board before Pete went public. The particular GA poster/booster was very fond of CMR. He provided details about how play calling and helping his alma mater regain its glory were big motivational factors for Richt.

Can we please wait until the real OC gets introduced? Ridicolous job by the media. It's Fedora, no wait it's Apple****, no wait it's Micky Mouse, no wait it's...

How much money did you give UF?

Not a dime. Kids were on acedemic full ride. I grew up “pay for yourself”, using my paychecks to pay Miami. Kids chose for themselves and took the easy way. Took a while, but I eventually started talking to them again. Okay, I never actually stopped talking to them, but wore most outlandish Cane wear I had to thier graduations. Steve was coaching gator at the time— that sucked. Then the oldest of the two went to OSU for his PhD in time for the frigging HC game. God has a strange sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back