Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t we lose to UF first game of the year 83?
We did but I’m not sure how that exactly applies other than a very simplistic comparison. In 1983 we were a strong team with a vet coach. Right now we are a team that is losing momentum and are hoping a first time HC will pull it all together.

Advertisement
Well both threads on the Clemson CO-OCs were locked. Must be smoke......but why does EVERYTHING have to be so secretive at Miami?

Was Stefan Urkel fed bad info to weed out a rat?

Is it true even coordinators are decommitting from us now?

Advertisement
When you say politician are you inferring Manny is basing decision on who give him the biggest kickback? They only make decisions based on money or power, unless you are a Bush and it is a war decision, then it is emotion.

Let’s talk rational. Manny is a product of FSU. Mark, the coach, is a product of the same institution. Bowden prided himself on not losing asssistants to other school. His people were his people and the stayed and stayed regardless of how many last second field goals were missed. Mark clearly felt the same way, save Kool, who did jump ship. Hgihering people is hard and takes effort. I don’t know Manny at all, after all he is a nole and I avoid them. He might believe these dude are the finest available candidates and him being buddies with them is just an accident. Or maybe loyalty and getting along as a team is a control parameter in the hiring process. Wins and losses will tell the story.
Manny was never an official coach at FSU...just an Grad assistant...how does that make him a product of Bobby Bowden?

You are making stuff up. Stefan never said that he WAS hired. He said that he WILL be hired. Below is his exact quote.

"Major Applewhite WILL be the new offensive coordinator at Miami, multiple sources tell CanesInSight.com"

In the title of the **** thread, it also says "to be named," which implies that it WILL happen, not that it ALREADY happened. Then again, I guess by providing facts, I am just making up excuses for him as well.
Don’t waste your time, reg. This D(ouche)B(ag)C(unt) is a mosquito. He flits around CIS looking to agitate his superiors. Only way he can garner any attention is to try to stir **** up.

Well both threads on the Clemson CO-OCs were locked. Must be smoke......but why does EVERYTHING have to be so secretive at Miami?

Maybe because they are still "coaching" as Clemson plays on Monday, so if it were to be one of them it wouldn't come out until after the NC?

Advertisement
We did but I’m not sure how that exactly applies other than a very simplistic comparison. In 1983 we were a strong team with a vet coach. Right now we are a team that is losing momentum and are hoping a first time HC will pull it all together.
Simplistic comparison is all I was going for. No need to complicate things.

Maybe because they are still "coaching" as Clemson plays on Monday, so if it were to be one of them it wouldn't come out until after the NC?
That still doesn't explain why the secrecy. Tons of coaches are hired and finish coaching in post season games

Advertisement
Because we are afraid Temple will steal our guy if they know who it is.

Don’t waste your time, reg. This D(ouche)B(ag)C(unt) is a mosquito. He flits around CIS looking to agitate his superiors. Only way he can garner any attention is to try to stir **** up.
Sound advise, my man!

I thought DBC was an acronym for D'ick & Balls Consumer. I stand corrected.

I mean IF Scott is a legit candidate my only guess is that since it’s their NC weekend Diaz didn’t want to add distractions and is waiting til Monday or something.
Understandable but this has a trend with Miami for years and under multiple coaches. Just seems odd but I get it and we all need to be patient.

Advertisement
Understandable but this has a trend with Miami for years and under multiple coaches. Just seems odd but I get it and we all need to be patient.
No doubt I’m still skeptical bout the Scott news even being legit but also confused as to why Applewhite hasn’t been announced if he’s already the guy.

dont think everythings so secretive, theres just a major leak issue i dont see with other programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back