Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no measurement where he hasn't fielded successful offenses. None . I mean you might prefer another guy which is fine but no reasonable person can say Applewhite isn't a good offensive mind.

I’m confused what the **** you are talking about. Cold, hard, statistical data shows his total offenses have been the very definition of average, ie “not successful.” This is not some subjective eye test. These are stats.

Rice- 58th
Alabama - 75th
Texas - 54th
Texas - 40th
Texas - 65th
Houston - 20th
Houston - 41st

Here is a numerical measurement showing that based on the amount of NCAA football teams, he has fielded total offenses not near the top.

I don’t know how a reasonable person can make the comment you just made in the face of cold hard facts. You might argue “potential,” but based on the actual proof of his production as an offensive coordinator, nothing says “successful.”

It says average.

Advertisement
huh.gif

Advertisement
I'm ok with his offense. I'm even ok with being fooled by Donofrio. What I can't understand is why he was such a douche to one of the best players in that schools history, who was just trying to stay warm on the sidelines. Applesauce was totally in the wrong, then doubled down on his stupidity when called out on it.

Cause it was 55 fuvking degrees and the kid was acting like it was 20 degrees with a giant parka on

I’m confused what the **** you are talking about. Cold, hard, statistical data shows his total offenses have been the very definition of average, ie “not successful.” This is not some subjective eye test. These are stats.

Rice- 58th
Alabama - 75th
Texas - 54th
Texas - 40th
Texas - 65th
Houston - 20th
Houston - 41st

Here is a numerical measurement showing that based on the amount of NCAA football teams, he has fielded total offenses not near the top.

I don’t know how a reasonable person can make the comment you just made in the face of cold hard facts. You might argue “potential,” but based on the actual proof of his production as an offensive coordinator, nothing says “successful.”

It says average.

Where’s your boy Herman? (Hint: you need to go to page two)

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21

Advertisement
Cause it was 55 fuvking degrees and the kid was acting like it was 20 degrees with a giant parka on

And? Did it block Applesauces view of the field? You are going to alienate your star player (and probably the team) for staying warm?

Advertisement
And? Did it block Applesauces view of the field? You are going to alienate your star player (and probably the team) for staying warm?
I remember against Wisconsin in that bowl game in orlando years ago our players huddled around the heaters. Did I mention freaking Orlando?

Somhe has hired Searles and D’no. Not so sure about applesauce with those type of staff hires.

Searles wont be hired back. also, doubt he made th

i had heard that it was bc oliver sat out due to injury but was then doing warmups with WRs

Advertisement
Yall are crazy as ****...!!!
I swear Miami is the only place you can get your ugly *** offense exposed all year and torched in a bowl game against "ARMY" and we hire you!!!
Who do you think we should have got in January to come to a 7-6 program with insane expectations from The fan base every year?

We’re 15 years late to the party. We finally get a modern offense with a widely respected coach. How can anyone not like this move? It’s like we just entered a new epoch of Miami football and left the Stone Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back