Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Much needed fresh blood injected into our offense.

He was successful as an OC, is getting hired here as our OC. Success in one job isn't linear to another (his HC gig) just for the boo birds.

This has the potential to be very fun..

No he wasn’t.

Advertisement
I'm ok with his offense. I'm even ok with being fooled by Donofrio. What I can't understand is why he was such a douche to one of the best players in that schools history, who was just trying to stay warm on the sidelines. Applesauce was totally in the wrong, then doubled down on his stupidity when called out on it.

Even if all this guy brings is the Briles and Herman playbooks...it’ll take 2 years before the ACC opposition figures it out.

Advertisement
This is great!
This is the worst.
Let's wait and see.

Pick the one that doesn't **** you off.

No he wasn’t.
There is no measurement where he hasn't fielded successful offenses. None . I mean you might prefer another guy which is fine but no reasonable person can say Applewhite isn't a good offensive mind. That's like idiots saying Diaz isn't a great defensive coach. You don't produce a top 15 D and then a top 5 D in back to back years and not be a great defensive coach.

Whatever.

If it’s Assh0lewipe let’s roll with it.
Go get the Buffalo QB and bring Jeff Thomas back and let’s go.

Advertisement
best hire at OC in 20 years possibly, I remember paying attention to Houston watching Herman cause I wanted Golden gone and Herman was a name I studied that season.........................runs a modern offense like OU and Tex............Major called those plays and blitzed defenses

Not a high bar.

But, I am also very excited. Can't wait to see how the rest of the staff fills out. We need to be snagging position coaches who are experienced, technicians, and recruiters and hopefully from major programs.

At least there is hope. A week ago, we couldn't have said that.

...He cheated on wife so is more of a "savage" than Fedora,the "savage" fans should be happy
That might not be such a good thing. Way too many distractions around here for a guy with a wandering eye. Lol!

Advertisement
Gets us back in Texas in a big way, now Texas Georgia and Florida...**** yea! Still get 80% from Florida rest from Georgia and Texas.

This is great!
This is the worst.
Let's wait and see.

Pick the one that doesn't **** you off.
No one person is going to make everyone happy.
We could get the rams coach and people would excuse that he hasn’t won a super bowl and it was all someone else and Geoff.

Yall are crazy as ****...!!!
I swear Miami is the only place you can get your ugly *** offense exposed all year and torched in a bowl game against "ARMY" and we hire you!!!
Briles was calling plays this year. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back