Major Applewhite to be named new offensive coordinator at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tenor (2).gif

We just had an offense that was in the 100s nationally....

If this bozo can get us a top 50 ranking we win 9 or 10 next year

On top if he knows Briles signs it helps us negate that advantage that FSU might have if briles is that much batter than AppleSauce

Advertisement
Just imagine for one second...

You're a five-star running back from the heart of the Pork N Beans. You have known nothing but despair and poverty in your life. The violent sport of football is your only avenue out of such conditions. And you have a big choice to make. You're down to Miami, Alabama, Florida, Florida State, and Georgia...this in-home visit is going mean a lot...

...and this guy walks in...

220px-Major_applewhite.jpg

That'd be funny.

What if swamp monster walked in instead?...

Advertisement
He might be a long term OC like this better than Larry who would’ve been a 1 and done guy

That UT is University of Texas not Tennessee ….
*facepalm*
Ah I see. Well then they are salty because they fired manny and now he’s got one of the top defenses in the country. Scapegoated the wrong guy lmao

Advertisement
Much needed fresh blood injected into our offense.

He was successful as an OC, is getting hired here as our OC. Success in one job isn't linear to another (his HC gig) just for the boo birds.

This has the potential to be very fun..

Advertisement
Totally my dude! The first ninja ready for war. The others before him would kamikaze us! Throwing a HB pass in the snow???!?
Gtfooh
best hire at OC in 20 years possibly, I remember paying attention to Houston watching Herman cause I wanted Golden gone and Herman was a name I studied that season.........................runs a modern offense like OU and Tex............Major called those plays and blitzed defenses

Here’s the thing you’re missing fellas. Manny has already proven if it doesn’t work he will do something about it. If Applewhite is a failure Manny will can his ***. The blind loyalty days are over. We now have Young & Hungry guys at HC, DC, & OC. We woulda sucked a **** to be in this spot 5 days ago.

My man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back