Major Applewhite not expected to get OC Job

Advertisement
Advertisement
i just feel if major was top choice, wouldnt he be signed already? we have ot recruit
I know you said "nahhh" earlier, but no likelihood the contract offer for Major was all ready to go except had to be run by the omsbudsman one last time and they hiccupped on the *** swing thing? And so more due diligence possibly?

Advertisement
I know you said "nahhh" earlier, but no likelihood the contract offer for Major was all ready to go except had to be run by the omsbudsman one last time and they hiccupped on the *** swing thing? And so more due diligence possibly?
the *** thing caught my attention but i never heard anything about it.

whatever. rip stefan all you want. dude has been straight up with his reporting on recruits.
barry jackson missed the whole richt/bot saga and no one cared. pete hinted ponce would be oc sunday night. no one cared.
stefans thing is recruiting, give him a break
Oh I'm not ripping Stef at all I believe a deal was set up just something happened idk what but that's not Stefs fault at all

Advertisement
Hmm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190104-210056_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190104-210056_Twitter.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 36
Advertisement
At this point I think manny is leaking different information to different people just to find who is leaking info. This OC search is crazy, First Fedora and it was reported that there was mutual interest no.... wait, actually Fedora only has interest in a head coach gig so that was bad info. Then Applewhite is a done deal but not so fast again. I’m waiting for the next fake news to emerge so I can sell myself on that guy as OC just to have the rug pulled out from under me again lmao.

Advertisement
Back