Mahoney

FrankSmokesDank

Formerly the Tank
Does Mahoney know where the bodies are buried? The man has no business being on the sideline let alone the field.

I know we don't have a QB or a OC, but our line is so pathetic to watch live. We will never be relevant until can move the line of scrimmage. Watching UVA & BC Dlines eat our Olines lunch in person was tortue. They fücking suck.

Wish I would have brought a paper bag to the BC game last night like the Aints fans use to. We are currently a dumpster fire. Fly the fückin banners.

Advertisement
Mahoney has no business being on the team next year. He's so bad, the O-line will suck again next year if he's still starting, regardless if the other 4 O-linemen are actually good.

It will be interesting to see the offensive line grades for this game. Overall, I thought they did a pretty good job. The inability of the defense in the first half to get off the field, and the awful field position of the second half due primarily to special teams mental mistakes are what caused this loss. The turnovers happened because the field position limited what could be done and critical mistakes were made by the quarterback and right side of the offensive line. Scaife played like a true freshman and eventually had to be pulled.

Advertisement
Jahair Jones look good toting the rock. Richt should use him for the FB dive play. Might be too creative for Richt's taste tho.

Does Mahoney know where the bodies are buried? The man has no business being on the sideline let alone the field.

I know we don't have a QB or a OC, but our line is so pathetic to watch live. We will never be relevant until can move the line of scrimmage. Watching UVA & BC Dlines eat our Olines lunch in person was tortue. They fücking suck.

Wish I would have brought a paper bag to the BC game last night like the Aints fans use to. We are currently a dumpster fire. Fly the fückin banners.
Frankly you can say that about every starter on the OL, **** same is true for most of the starters on offense.

Advertisement
Back